Photos of my alfa - Keyed:mad:

Currently reading:
Photos of my alfa - Keyed:mad:

Sorry to here it man, thats just nasty.
Got your message earlier, no credit to reply though.

Well i dont live too far from you if you need a hand with anything;)

that is absolutly foul. I can't believe someone would do that in such a way, I mean absolute assbandit.

So you can't claim against him as he is already criminally charged? (ever get the impression the law protects little scotes like this at times?).

Mettailic paints are near impossible to match never mind blend. It would be a full car respray, which may not be exactly (Down to the particle) accurate, but at least you won't tell which bits are which as everything is the same.

I know what I would do in this instance, and yes it would involve me talking the law into my hands.:mad: #

My mate had something like this last year, his sister visited, who has lived in germany (Work reasons) for last few months, and she has a new (2005) BMW 535d estate, left it parked up outside house (german plates etc) in the nicest part of sunderland there is, they were talking, watching tv whatever and some scrote petrol bombed the thing, by the time fire brigade got there there was nothing left of cabin, just parts of front bumper and three wheels were still good. Never heard of anything as malicous as that ever, and this happened just october/november last year! Thats not it neither, insurance didn't cover her against fire and theft (Despite being the german equivilant of fully comp) in other countries only third party, so she has been screwed over, police haven't yet 'pursued' their investigation.

Really hope you can get some sort of privatly sourced claim in on this gett, and gets in some way resolved.

Cheers lads
No he is getting criminally prosecuted for that damage
so the nasty accident will have to wait i guess
i can take out a private case to get the money back?
yeah i would say it needs a full respray to
i was out last night same place a) damage is already done b) if he came and was even at the car he would be dragged in beaten up and left upstairs trying to burgle upstairs of the house:devil: he is a little ***** just when full of beer he gets like them 2 men in the snatch film until he realises he cant do **** all then runs off and phones his mates
yeah mark when the big day comes you can have some fun too;)

(y) :cool: That's what I like to hear :slayer:

Take this into acount mate, If he is prosecuted for the crime and gets sentenced you will not get a penny out of it unless you make it known to the courts that you want compensating as part of his sentence. Once he has received his punishment you cannot get anything more from him so make sure you are part of the whole process ;)

dave this is colour taken in the light

DSC001381.JPG

damn the scum what do that,,,u want me to pay him a visit,lol,,feel gutted for u m8,,,no how u feel ,,,,i hate scum what does stuff to ya car and not the person,,they such big men,,grrrrrrrrrr,,

Back