Photos of my alfa - Keyed:mad:

Currently reading:
Photos of my alfa - Keyed:mad:

The tragic thing here is that he obviously isn't learning a damn thing from the 'real' justice he's encountered so far. By the time he's finished you might have a car that's completely knackered. What's next? He gonna **** in the car? Torch it?
By that point you'll no longer actually want to keep the car repaired or not.

Kind of reminds me of another thread.... Yep, sutty2tone's. That guy seemed to learn a valuable lesson. Whichever camp you fall in, for or against that kind of justice, seems in your case the other sort hasn't worked.

That's terrible Ian! :( I've just had a good read through this thread and I was already totally incensed. I couldn't believe my eyes when I got to this last page though and saw your windows trashed. I had my windows trashed just before Xmas (and they stole £3000 of stuff out of my boot) so I know how you feel.

I can't believe that in this day and age, you can know who is doing this and yet they're able to keep doing it! Says a lot about the person doing it though, when they're attacking things that can't attack back, then scarpering into the night like cockroaches.

Hope you get this all sorted, and soon :)

cheers will look into it
are they recommended?
EDIT

Update they have not yet arrested him so he will of changed clothes and everything so the wont be glass on him
i hope the arrest him by tonight as its just got perspex on the window

Last edited:
cheers mark its becomming a ryt pain in the arse
wonder if he goes as far to set it on fire tonight
if police dont do anything im afraid it will have to be dealt with other ways

It's likely he'll try again as the idiot is completely unstable so is there any way you can set a camera up to catch the tw*t at it ?
He's obviously a complete coward because he has to attack an inanimate object to get the point across so lets hope he gets put inside for a while, then he'll find out a bit about respect.

nope no way i could get a camera set up mark
i could have somebody watch the car but calling in a favour like that is alot to ask
if i knew for certain he was going to do it again tonight then i would call one in for the car to be watched and any criminal damage attempts to be removed

ian stilo 1.6 said:
nope no way i could get a camera set up mark

I have a webcam converted from a PS2 cam thingy. If i get get it to record you can use it. Bloody good quality considering what it is.
Also have a Camcorder, its old but does the job.
PM me if your interested.

now then mark cheers for the offer
its dark where its parked and is quite far from the front of her house
apparently when i was round last night they are a couple of people that seen and heard him
i brought my car home last night and ditched it in the back garden because of the perspex windows - not sure if i am staying there tonight or not yet to be honest so should be ok for tonight
if the police dont find enough evidence to prosecute then il find another way to get my money off him
EDIT
she might not like the idea of my putting a camera in her sisters bedroom :p

Those perspec windows should be tougher than the originals and not that easy to remove :)

Recording an Eye Toy is dead simple (I use is to monitor my house when I go out). Either download a program like CamUpload which has a motion detect feature and will then upload via FTP.

Or, even more simple - Start, accessories, Windows Movie Maker (in XP at any rate) - records straight to HDD no probs and video takes up naff all room.

her pc is downstairs and she wont want me recording video in her sisters room lmao
oh it would come out very easy the stuff that is in - probably a different type to what you had put in

totally gutted for you mate. is this your car? or your gf's? and what happened to the stilo? just trying to work out whose car is whose!

feel for you ian, really do, id be soooooo gutted if someone ever did anything like that ot my car (well they can at mo, cos i dont think they can make it worse than it is lol) but once ive built it, had it resprayed etc, id be devistated if someone did that.

hope the police do something about it, and if not, i've sure your could pawn his legs and arms in for some cash

Dunc

Back