Technical People with Angel Eyes.

Currently reading:
Technical People with Angel Eyes.

Can I ask a huge favour. Can you take a picture of your beam at night? I want to see how far it goes just so that im not trying to raise mine pointlessly - im sure it should be higher :chin:

Thanks.

Doubt it mate beam height on aftermarket angels(not just on the GP) is notoriously crap.

i adjusted mine so was the same as the standard gp light units and even with the seriously crap bulbs you get as standard witht he angels i could see probably another 5-6 foot, with nightbreakers about another 2-3 foot on top of that and with hids about another 20 foot.

nightbreaker normal beam:
IMG_0254.JPG

nightbreaker full beam:
IMG_0256.JPG

H.I.D normal beam (at 4 in the afternoon):
IMG_0346.JPG

H.I.D beam pattern at night:
IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: OLZ
Jacked them up? Were they on 0 or 3? 0 is highest which is what mine are on and then i moved the adjusters on the actual headlights themselfs to move the beam pattern up.

If they flash you flash them back and properly blind them!

:yeahthat: if cayennes, volvos range rovers can have them then i will. and frsankly anyone who tries to complain about likes of a gp having them when the lies of range rovers have them and the light units are higher up for a start (so a complete bugger at traffic lights etc) is an idiot. either dont let anyone have them or dont complain. saying that there is a ford focus round here that treally gets on my wick as his shine every which way.

Nice one guys - My left one is like yours Rolf, but the right droops even worse than that. I'l have a play when I get in from work. :)

quite glad i didnt ask how to adjust them now :) just fitted them(nippy or what to get in!) and anyone know how high you can put them...used to have reli bright lights on b4 and rather enjoyed bein the one blinding people before...now im gettin blinded by bloody corsa's! sucks to be me now...and anyone know what the bulbs are...i could check but its like a monsoon outside so dont reli fancy goin to check..and halfords round here are preeeety useless :(

Back