Styling PCB? or am I not awake yet?

Currently reading:
Styling PCB? or am I not awake yet?

cjboss

OK, I never went into too much detail whenever upgraded wheels on other makes of car. However, I know all about front & ear offsets etc, but what is 'PCB'...??? Its an acronym or phrase I've never used before. I know my Cinq is 98 PCB.....but wassit mean/stand for?
Any help appreciated

regards.....cj

it is the space between the bolt i belive. my sei is 98. most alloys you get are 100 so you will need the mobbly bolts. they are like a normal bolt but with this washer like cone shape on near the nut bit of the bolt. so it has some give in to make it fit on the 98 pcd.
hope this makes sense cos normally everthing i say doesn't [xx(]

James

www.clubcento.co.uk

ok, thanks, you got that righ m8,
after much scouring of the net I found a page of text stating that most FIAT's have the PCB of 98, each wheel nut is 49mm from the centre of the hub (therefore the distance between nut to nut diagonally is 98mm) didnt explain what PCB stands for , but I get a better picture of the thing now. The site also reckons certain LANCIA wheels will fit a FIAT as some of them have a PCB of 98 too...hm, I'll be looking into that too !

regards.....cj

And its wobbly bolts not mobbly!

My Car is now for sale, A total one-off, head turning bargin!!!​
voldar02.gif

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Silver_Sei
need to improove my typin skills best start psoting more posts and try and catch you lot up ;)

James

www.clubcento.co.uk
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

never!!

SEI POWER

NOS Guzzlers are just lower beings :D

wobbly bolts have been thought to be more likely to cause steering wheel wobble.. ive had them with my 15s and 17s and have had no probs. wobbly bolts are designed to spread the pressure evenly, so i suppose with this in mind there shouldnt be a problem anyway.

you dont get much choice with wheels if u stick to 4x98 pcd.. 4x100 is vauxhall fitment i think, therefore heaps more choice!

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

Back