General panda cross central door locking drive door not working with remote

Currently reading:
General panda cross central door locking drive door not working with remote

bowie1

I have a Panda Cross 2015 diesel euro6 that will not let me lock the front driver's door with the remote,if you sit inside the car and try it you can see the passanger lock flip over on the door handle but it does not on the drivers only way to lock is to go through the passenger side push the leaver over then lock the rest with the remote then all doors and boot lock anybody has any ideas on this problem or is it an auto electrician

I have a Panda Cross 2015 diesel euro6 that will not let me lock the front driver's door with the remote,if you sit inside the car and try it you can see the passanger lock flip over on the door handle but it does not on the drivers only way to lock is to go through the passenger side push the leaver over then lock the rest with the remote then all doors and boot lock anybody has any ideas on this problem or is it an auto electrician
Does it unlock with the remote once locked?

will have a look at other threads, thanks just it's snowing up here and have not got a garage to work in

I've no specific Panda experience but on a VW this is characteristic of either a sticky (as above) motor or failed motor module. Door card off and see if it is trying to move.
will have a look when the weather is a bit better thanks for the reply

still not looked at, but does open and close all doors with the key put in the driver's door

still not looked at, but does open and close all doors with the key put in the driver's door
Well that probably jives with the door lock module having failed or just being sticky. Using the key uses a mechanical linkage to unlock the driver's door and triggers the other door modules electrically.

VW (Golf 4) have issues with bad solder joints and cracked tracks on the door module pcbs; but as I think I mentioned previously I've not had an issue with the Panda (yet)! 🤞

Back