General 2019 central locking?

Currently reading:
General 2019 central locking?

pandalove

I have recently bought a Panda 4x4 - 69 plate.

Does it have central locking when driving because it does not come on?

My fiancee 4x4 Panda - 21 plate has central locking that comes on a few moments after setting off when driving.

Thank you

Edit Post

Yes it does but it can be turned on or off.
- Sit in the drivers seat, close the door and turn the ignition on but don’t start the engine.
- to the left of the hazard light switch is a button labelled ‘set’
- press that and look at the display above the fuel gauge - you’ll see it says ‘Menu’
- either side of the ‘set’ button are up and down arrows.
- press the ‘up’ arrow and watch that menu display. Keep pressing ‘up’ until the word ‘autoclose’ appears.
(If you go past it, press the ‘down’ arrow to go back)
- when it says ‘Autoclose’, press ‘set’ and it will show ‘off’
- press the ‘up’ arrow so ‘off’ changes to ‘on’
- press the ‘set’ button to ‘ok’ that.
- now press ‘up’ until the display shows ‘exit menu’, and press ‘set’ when it does.

You can also lock all the doors manually by pushing the interior door handle of the drivers door inwards.

Yes it does but it can be turned on or off.
- Sit in the drivers seat, close the door and turn the ignition on but don’t start the engine.
- to the left of the hazard light switch is a button labelled ‘set’
- press that and look at the display above the fuel gauge - you’ll see it says ‘Menu’
- either side of the ‘set’ button are up and down arrows.
- press the ‘up’ arrow and watch that menu display. Keep pressing ‘up’ until the word ‘autoclose’ appears.
(If you go past it, press the ‘down’ arrow to go back)
- when it says ‘Autoclose’, press ‘set’ and it will show ‘off’
- press the ‘up’ arrow so ‘off’ changes to ‘on’
- press the ‘set’ button to ‘ok’ that.
- now press ‘up’ until the display shows ‘exit menu’, and press ‘set’ when it does.

You can also lock all the doors manually by pushing the interior door handle of the drivers door inwards.
Thank you so much. I am going to give that a try now

By the way, what makes it lock is reaching 12mph, not time. If you set off into very slow traffic it won’t lock until you speed up :)
That is handy to know. I have been through the steps provided and amended it. Since it has been Christmas I have not been out to test it since as yet. I very much appreciate you letting me know

Back