General Panda Colours

Currently reading:
General Panda Colours

Iam afraid I have a white one as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 19
I too had a white one for a few years and still feel it was the best colour in terms of keeping it clean... although the metallic green of my current one really suits the 4x4 when muddy or 'hiding in the wild'. The metallic grey one I had for eight weeks looked more classy, I feel, but this was written off two days after this photo taken.

1704023454451.png

1704023876664.png

1704023623858.png

I kind of chose white, it’s one of the few cars that actually suits white…I was looking at other colours, and, as previously mentioned, I liked the orange…the choice of white was purely because it was available
Admit it your just plain mean. (Im not spending £600 extra money on a cup of paint pigment) - like me. I am considering having mine wrapped for a change.

Iam afraid I have a white one as well
Good cheap choice. We need a new forum on here for Panda owners who were too mean to pay out for a prety colour. Its actually a very sexy colour. Just like 1950's M&S knickers!

They discontinued the two best colours for the 4x4—orange and dark green. Crackers!
Its pretty clear a lot of us are far to sensible (mean) to pay out £600 or £300 for the pigment. SO white it is. They make a car thats a budget car and then expect budget concious people to lash out cash on a different colour. Pretty stupid thinking.

Mines the antartica White with black roof orange mirrors, I'm toying with idea of black wheels as they need a refurbish and black mirror covers in the future, I like the grey Cross model, also the orange colour 4x4
Black wheels NEVER look clean. Had them on the Bravo and making them look half decent took hours. Why doesnt anyone make a wheel brish that reverses for a power washer??

Last edited:
They make a car thats a budget car and then expect budget concious people to lash out cash on a different colour.
Probably the main reason why so many pandas are white. Plus it actually suits the car well.

It's also arguably the most practical colour; easy to keep clean, easy to touch up and cool in summer.

Don't buy a red one if you plan on keeping it more than 10 years; the clearcoat on these is notorious for delaminating; it looks a mess and the only fix is to respray.

Certainly for the Cross model Orange is the rarest, followed by Green, more common on the normal 4x4
I didnt think you could get an orange cross. The bright yellow cross is a good colour I think.
Probably the main reason why so many pandas are white. Plus it actually suits the car well.

It's also arguably the most practical colour; easy to keep clean, easy to touch up and cool in summer.

Don't buy a red one if you plan on keeping it more than 10 years; the clearcoat on these is notorious for delaminating; it looks a mess and the only fix is to respray.
Yep white is best its the most desirable as a second hand buy and should be worth more! After 5 years noops still looks pretty much show room condition too, Maybe the ceramic treatment (and retreatment) has been worth it.

Added pic from delivery day for reference to save linking the old thread.

View attachment 432783
Posting a pic of a 23 reg Panda 4x4 is just plain mean and rotton. They only meaner thing would be posting a pic of the last special edition with a 23 UK registration. Looking at it makes you wonder why they had to stop making this fabulour little machine. I would never want anything else.

Ours is white too, nearly bought a black one but it had sold so the white one was available, also liked the Garmin one too but way too expensive for what it is.

View attachment 432766
Fab. I would whisk the wheels off and get them properly painted BEFORE they rust. Mine washed and polished inside and out and only used 6 months a year look dreadful after 4 seasons.

Last edited:
I would love a bright yellow version, I have a broom yellow fiat seicento sporting, and I think thats the best colour for Cinq’s and seic’s..But a yellow panda TA 4x4 seems rare, theres a few Waze versions, but lots seem to expensive at the mo.
Waze yellow is Italian post office yellow. Not quite as good as the bright cross yellow I think.

I totally agree the wee cars look well in bright colours but when you go out to buy it’s a different story especially when buying second hand when I was buying all I could fine was white which Iam very happy with as the 4x4 colour is broken up with black trim

White Pandas always look like a Costa del Sol daily rent-a-car.
Harsh... May be thats why I am thinking of a wrap job. Our two hires this summer were metaalic grey and Abarth battleship grey. No white ones in sight. Cheap, but exclusive! Anywayif it make you think of summer, thats good too. LOL

May be thats why I am thinking of a wrap job
I'd like to see someone wrap a white one in the Mondrian style; the boxy shape of the Panda would suit that style well, and you already have the base colour.

It'd look even better on a 169 Panda.

Anyone fancy trying this out on photoshop?

Last edited:
Back