General Panda Colours

Currently reading:
General Panda Colours

I’m looking around online at pandas 2012 - 2017, there’s lots of white, green, red, black, purple and yellow.
Just wondering what peeps choose the colour they got/bought, if I had a choice I would go for yellow, grey or blue.
I’ve had pandas in grey, white, green (various shades) in the past.
I haven’t looked at buying a panda since I sold my last one in 2012.

I have a cross and the color I chose is the one that suits him the most, white, like the real panda 😁

image.php

I have a cross and the color I chose is the one that suits him the most, white, like the real panda 😁
I thought it was the best colour too, especially as it was £300 or £600 less than any other colour! Cooler in summer too. My last one was mediterranean blue, and we have a primrose yellow one and an "Infatuation Purple" one. Thats a really nice dark blackberry colour which seems to suit it. Ill stick with white is best for now with red roof rails and mirrors.

Attachments

• 3 Pandas 2.jpg
    3 Pandas 2.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 44
I kind of chose white, it’s one of the few cars that actually suits white…I was looking at other colours, and, as previously mentioned, I liked the orange…the choice of white was purely because it was available

it’s one of the few cars that actually suits white
I'd agree, not that I'm in any way biased (I have a white Panda).

It's also significantly cooler in summer than most other colours.

Another factor that's worth considering is the durability of the paint, particularly if you're going to be keeping the car awhile. Personally I'd avoid any of the darker solid colours, as the collective experience of this forum is that they are both easily chipped and prone to delamination of the clearcoat. Red is perhaps the worst.

Solid white is also one of the easiest colours to refinish, should this ever be necessary.

I would love a bright yellow version, I have a broom yellow fiat seicento sporting, and I think thats the best colour for Cinq’s and seic’s..But a yellow panda TA 4x4 seems rare, theres a few Waze versions, but lots seem to expensive at the mo.

I’m looking around online at pandas 2012 - 2017, there’s lots of white, green, red, black, purple and yellow.
Just wondering what peeps choose the colour they got/bought, if I had a choice I would go for yellow, grey or blue.
I’ve had pandas in grey, white, green (various shades) in the past.
I haven’t looked at buying a panda since I sold my last one in 2012.
Hi Fozzybear, My first panda 4x4 was silver, 2nd was green & current bought in 2021 on 65 plate is white - I liked green the best but have got used to white now - it's all about finding them in car parks really!
11959023.jpg
Fiat Panda 4x4 Rear.jpg
Panda Twin Air 4x4 Oct 2021.jpg

Mines the antartica White with black roof orange mirrors, I'm toying with idea of black wheels as they need a refurbish and black mirror covers in the future, I like the grey Cross model, also the orange colour 4x4

I saw a Trekking in orange a couple of days ago and it looked the business. I recalled Steve Cropley's piece on the Panda in which he said it "should be the default hue for every one":

Back