Technical Panda 169 Abs fault speed sensor

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 169 Abs fault speed sensor

Normal

Screenshot_20240113_110456.jpg

Weeping
Screenshot_20240113_110423.jpg

When they start weeping. They can carry on for ages like this, if left undisturbed. But they normally start leaking properly within a few months of having the new shoes fitted. Covering the new shoes in brake fluid

In my opinion you are better changing the cylinders now

It appears you have the correct shoes.

You need new correct adjusters and replacement spring/s for any broken springs plus at least one wheel cylinder.

Look at the photo of new parts, note the shoe lever position - this is the correct position with the hand brake released . On your car someone has tightened the hand brake cable far to much(probably because of broken adjusters)

That type of adjuster is fiddly to fit without removing the hub......as you have already removed a hub assemble adjusters to shoes then fit to car then fit hub.

Last edited:
Everything became clear with the brake pad. Thank you very much for this. I will return the pads I bought.

Today I went to a parts store with samples in hand. I purchased the adjusting bolt and spring set.
Same as in the image.
Thank you.

I'll finish it this way tomorrow so I can drive the car.
Because I have a sick dog and I have to take him to the vet often.

Does the brake hub have an OEM code? Once I find and purchase the right product, I will disassemble it and replace it again.

The product I found

"Cifam Metelli"brands 77362610

Is there a difference between brake centers with or without ABS?

I purchased a new adjustment mechanism.

I sanded the old pads and installed them. I made the brake settings.
I changed the brake fluid. The brake fluid has probably never been changed before.

I completely replaced the bearing. ABS problem is completely solved. It is working now.

When I disassemble it again soon, I will replace the wheel cyclinders.

IMG_20240114_151241.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240114_151247.jpg
    IMG_20240114_151247.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240114_155829.jpg
    IMG_20240114_155829.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back