Technical Panda 100HP no Hot air from heater?

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 100HP no Hot air from heater?

has anyone thought of locating an original one of these. Then scanning and plastic printing a batch if that makes sense. The screw reìnforcemet can be prior to fitting.

Tim

With the fans blowing and you watching the flap. If you alter the temperature can you still see the flap moving as it should
Yes, i see the actuator moving the flap. The only thing is that the actuator moves slowly clockwise when i go to cold from hot.

If the flap is opening and colthen is has
Yes, i see the actuator moving the flap. The only thing is that the actuator moves slowly clockwise when i go to cold from hot.
and the shaft inside the little gear is moving with it ?

IF you remove the actuator and move the gear by hand, Fans on slow do you feel a change in temperature. is the gear spinning on the shaft

The shaft has been repaired and working fine already. Before fixing it, it only blew cold air, now only blew hot :(
Has another flap failed? or has the repair failed? If the flap is loose it could appear to move normally under no load but air pressure from the fan will push it to the position of least resistance.

IF you remove the actuator and move the gear by hand, Fans on slow do you feel a change in temperature. is the gear spinning on the shaft
That’s my idea…try to move by hand and see what happens. Thx to all…i will give you some updates.

Finally, yesterday started working without problem. I dont know why…i think probably the actuator made a relearn or anything like that. Thax to all!! :)

Hi I have the same problem could someone tell me does the actuator move with each increase in temp?
It only moves when you go from Lo to 16 and does not move anymore.

Hi I have the same problem could someone tell me does the actuator move with each increase in temp?
It only moves when you go from Lo to 16 and does not move anymore.
The expensive problem identified at the start of the thread can be fixed as described (awkward). To clarify: The actuator (white gear moves) as temp is changed but it is no longer connected to the valve inside the tube. You can't diagnose this until the actuator is removed. If you can see the gear move but get no hot air it is likely the fault but removal confirms this. It is held by 2 5.5mm bolt head screws that are not easily reached.
Hot air can be achieved by manually turning the valve and leaving it open. You then have a car stuck on hot which is slightly preferable to stuck on cold.
I've chosen to not repair or bodge as a work around listed here gives me hot air. In my case and as described by others (so worth a try) some functionally can be achieved with the broken valve. To get hot: set climate to hi, face and feet. Turn fan on full and press recirculate. This pushed the valve open. You can hear it flop open. If the fan speed is reduced to 4 cold air returns. I can live with this.
If you want full functionally there is sufficient detail on how to reconnect the actuator on previous pages.

The expensive problem identified at the start of the thread can be fixed as described (awkward). To clarify: The actuator (white gear moves) as temp is changed but it is no longer connected to the valve inside the tube. You can't diagnose this until the actuator is removed. If you can see the gear move but get no hot air it is likely the fault but removal confirms this. It is held by 2 5.5mm bolt head screws that are not easily reached.
Hot air can be achieved by manually turning the valve and leaving it open. You then have a car stuck on hot which is slightly preferable to stuck on cold.
I've chosen to not repair or bodge as a work around listed here gives me hot air. In my case and as described by others (so worth a try) some functionally can be achieved with the broken valve. To get hot: set climate to hi, face and feet. Turn fan on full and press recirculate. This pushed the valve open. You can hear it flop open. If the fan speed is reduced to 4 cold air returns. I can live with this.
If you want full functionally there is sufficient detail on how to reconnect the actuator on previous pages.
Thanks for your help
i shall remove the actuator and see what I can find.👍😀

Back