P141109_14.00[01].JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Out with the old, in with the new (my punto mk2a progress thread).

Introduction

unfortunatly on fri 13th of all days i crashed my car :(
in the wet.
i wasnt speeding but the back end slid out as i was leavin a corner(bend in the road).
tryed controling it but it started snakin.managed to avoid all the oncoming traffick.but hit a parked car with the side of mine wich caterpulted me into the curb witch ripped the tire off the rim and that spun me into a 360 spin wich i managed to controle as the back end was lifting up i stopped it from roling onto the roof.im well gutted
i realy am devistated as id just got it to look how i wanted it.
but it could have been a lot worse. i could have hit the oncoming cars or roled it but i manged to avoid both with quick thinking.
i was unhurt. just realy shook up. (n)
Re: Out with the old, in with the new (my punto mk2a progress thread)

they look really nice

good work (y)

cheers mate. i like how there matt black but the very centre bit of the centre cap is gloss. so it wont clash and will add a lil matchin tuch to the window tints when i get em.
still unsure what fiat these are off tho :confused:

cant wait to get them on the car :D get them done at end of the week then just got to sort out some tyres. dont know how long that will be tho (n)

Ok, so whilst i was up at my dads house spraying my 2nd alloy, whilst i was waiting for the primer to dry i put my de-tango headlights on (chrome indicator bulbs came this mornin). So i wil get pics up of them when i get round to cleanin the car. Giving sanding a wheel a rest tonight as im getting bad blisters on my thumb. Wil pick up back on the wheels tomorrow :)

Alloy looks good, hope you do all of them that good :)

Do mine ?:p

Cant see why ill mess the others up (tuch wood). First attept at spray painting anything, nearest is tinting rear lights lol.so im realy pleased with myself so far. Il gladley do yours haha

heres a pic of all the alloys now complete. just gotta wait for tyres now (y)
pics a bit dull so mite take another today.

Attachments

• P140310_23.08[01].JPG
    P140310_23.08[01].JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 49

is £60 worth a full set of 2nd hand tyres? unsure what the condition would be and what thread. its what the garage where i got the width measured quoted me

how much thread depth would you say is acceptable at that price?
i want to get new tyres but realy cant afford around £300 at the moment lol
I paid £60 the other day for one, and its a sh*t brand. Anyways, around 0.5mm for that cheap lol but you dont really want them unless there above 2-3mm i assume. 1.6mm is the limit isnt it ;S

Back