Technical oops TB help..TB in bits

Currently reading:
Technical oops TB help..TB in bits

philbo said:
:yeahthat:
and when taking those coolant hoses off just jam a tight fitting bolt or extension down it. (y)

cheers (y)

maybe i should of asked these questions or read up about it before i started :eek:

so if i remove the rear coolant pipe first and block that off, when i come to remove the front coolant pipe only what coolant is left in the tb will dribble out

hmallett said:
On a related note, the girl who lives opposite me has several cats :)mad:), and keeps the light over her back door on all night long, every night. When asked why, I was told "it's so the cats can find their way home". I mean come on! If there's one animal that is nocturnal and doesn't need a light to find it's way home, it a cat. :nutter:
H

PMSL:D

Surely you must get birds there,I live in a town & crows are huge & seagulls even bigger...cat actually shys away from them:rolleyes: Most animals move to towns/cities for food anyway(not kebab shops/pizzas;) )as the countryside is in such a state.

Sammiboo,my cat(& neighbours)always sleep on my bonnet especially after a run & engine warm:D so at least I know wherethey are & dont run over them:(

p.s.Dave,cat sh*t doesn't have the same 'acidity' as bird sh*t unless it licked from the curry wrapper the night before :)

Gaz have you got a brake/coolant pipe clamp?

I'd worry about mole grips damaging the pipe. A pipe clamp is all rounded so it doesn't damage. So you can either get a proper pie clamp, or do it the Gaz way, which will probably involve buying a replacement pipe soon! :p
H

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Please post feedback on the 40mm TB when up and running ...

40mm TB is great.. Im running it with the standard air box (soon to go) as the car is completly standard. It doesnt make a massive difference in lower revs but at about 3000-5000 it pulls sooo much better(y)

obviously the standard airbox is probably holding it back now but will see when ive finished my kit with custom plenum :D

Back