Ooops it's French.

Currently reading:
Ooops it's French.

I accidentally bought a French thing last week, I'm also quite ashamed to say I'm enjoying it.... :eek:
Its a Renault Twingo GT... It smells like cheese.
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3612.JPG

dave is right. Talking about it is your best option. Speak out on here and you can be assured of a sympathetic hearing, everyone will help you with your new affliction.

We're all friends on here................:devil:

dave is right. Talking about it is your best option. Speak out on here and you can be assured of a sympathetic hearing, everyone will help you with your new affliction.

We're all friends on here................:devil:
Don't worry, I've fallen out with it these past few weeks, the fun turbo effect has worn off on me and now its just another boring car. Can't wait to reinsure the Fiat for the summer (y)

Don't worry, I've fallen out with it these past few weeks, the fun turbo effect has worn off on me and now its just another boring car. Can't wait to reinsure the Fiat for the summer (y)

Remap time, wonder what you can get from the 1200cc turbo Renault lump...and how long it'll last if you did :devil:

Last edited:
Remap time, wonder what you can get from the 1200cc turbo Renault lump...and how long it'll last if you did :devil:
Seem to get about 130 - 140bhp out of these remapped with bigger injectors. This one won't be getting remapped anytime soon what with it already having many many miles on it already and the fact I'd rather spend the money sorting out my Panda.

Also I know they call it a 1.2 but its a 1.1 really....

I've only just seen this. Nearly smashed one of them up on a test drive back in 2008 when they first came out :p

I like the look of them, but the test driving confirming the French are still lazy at converting a car from LHD to RHD put me off - and the lack of an automatic option. Do they still only do them in manuals :confused:

I've only just seen this. Nearly smashed one of them up on a test drive back in 2008 when they first came out :p

I like the look of them, but the test driving confirming the French are still lazy at converting a car from LHD to RHD put me off - and the lack of an automatic option. Do they still only do them in manuals :confused:

They've killed off everything in the range except boggo manual 1.2s and the renaultsport version now. Getting ready for the smart car based replacement.

Back