General Online Used Cars

Currently reading:
General Online Used Cars

softwarez

Established member
whats a good website for onlined used cars to buy?

I've tried Auto Trader

anyone of you know of afew? thanks :D

Dont think IMO I would want to buy any car off fleabay never mind a stilo (n) I think it can be used as a dumping ground for suspect cars :nono:

Re: Used Cars

Autotrader Ebay there are some cars in the classifield section on here

my mate buys and sells off ebay with no problems, ive bought many a product with no problems, i think that is a bit of a poor view to have although you are entitled to it :)

I dont want it to turn into a "is ebay good" thread :( lol just need some good second hand car sites.

Stilo 1.6 Active/Dynamic 3 Door

under 4k if possible. (i've got afew so far)

Exchange and Mart is usually worth a look, I got mine from Fiat site looked at ones in my area on there. Might have paid slightly over what autotrader etc want but I'm happy with it...

sinnerb said:
Exchange and Mart is usually worth a look, I got mine from Fiat site looked at ones in my area on there. Might have paid slightly over what autotrader etc want but I'm happy with it...

Nice to see that you have settled into ownership of you stilo Sinnerb now enjoy the fun and expierience of fiat ownership (y) :D

Yep am loving it now, apart from other half kerbing it on me its still immaculate. Never mind it will just cost him new set alloys :)

Sinead

sinnerb said:
Yep am loving it now, apart from other half kerbing it on me its still immaculate. Never mind it will just cost him new set alloys :)

Sinead

Just make sure that the new set are nice and expensive :D cos as he has to pay for them he will then think twice about kerbing them (y)

Back