one more exam, then im free

Currently reading:
one more exam, then im free

gaz_wrexham said:
you spend 15 hours taking photographs :eek:

i had to do a 10 hour gcse art exam, that was painful, still managed to fail :mad: , how can you fail art :confused: , its a representation of your inner most feelings (or something like that :eek:)

no we take the photographs before we go into the exam, we have 15 hours to put the final piece together and do back up in our books...
i cant concentrate for 15 minutes let alon 15 hours!!!! anyhoo finished for the day last 5 hours tomorrow and still have no idea for a final piece!!!

i know i think art should be un-failable!!

Nice one Mr Wrexham :D It's a liberating feeling not being in education. I haven't been educated much for years! Got a weeks education next week though - costing my employer over £3.5k :eek: The delights of Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability for Windows!
H

Helz said:
Edit, isn't Veritas that political party run by that annoying Kilroy-Smarm geezer?
Aaaargh! Veritas the "political" party is, but this is a long-established software company, who produce an amazingly complicated and expensive piece of software. Nothing to do with the orange man whatsoever....
H

hmallett said:
Aaaargh! Veritas the "political" party is, but this is a long-established software company, who produce an amazingly complicated and expensive piece of software. Nothing to do with the orange man whatsoever....
H

lol i know what you mean now - it i wasnt paying attention when i read your post and got confused - sowweee .. i do listen honest... :eek:

Helz said:
Good luck Gaz, I am sure you'll be fine! Have you started applying for jobs yet?

i havent been applying for any jobs yet, they all want experience, i know i can do the jobs though :mad:

im still considering being a teacher, cause i will get my debt wiped :D

only an hour an half until my exam, im going for the 'final breakfast' before it so be leaving in a bit :p

i have just come out the exam :eek:

a 3 hour exam and i finished in 45 mins :eek:

just hope the re-sit dont clash with the skeg weekender :(

final breakfast was nice though :D

With all the accidents you have, I am not sure I would want you as my kids teacher :).

If you become a teacher how long do you have to teach before you get your debts wiped, sounds like a good plan.

Why not offer the other employers your services at a discounted salary for 6 months to proove you can do the job.

The third option is to become a stunt man, although the idea is not to get hurt too bad. You've already mastered the falling from a roof style stunt. You could even get a reference from the hospital for your various stunt abilities.

i think you got to do a year teacher training and 2 years teaching to get the debt wiped

i could be a novelty act and dress up :p

im looking through my ROA's cause i need to get a CV done, i need to big myself up :eek: :D

in my exam and im bored so i thought i would say hi!!! i have less that an hour to present a final piece!!! ARGH :eek:

hope it went well for you Gaz!! (y)

cheers :eek: , am just hoping for at least a few marks, for creative writing if anything :p

good luck tashy (y), hope you put something together :D , cause you wouldnt want to waste 15 hours on nothing, could do that down the pub :p

When do you get the result Gaz, will they make you suffer for a long time.

TashyG, isn't it a bit dodgy giving you internet access while your doing an exam. You could e-mail your work to a graphic designer to do the photoshop for you. I know somebody who is really good with Photoshop, if you want their e-mail address :)

i get my result in august time i think, then i know if i can go and order a cap and gown or not :eek:

the worst thing is that they will have all my results apart from the exam, within a few weeks :bang: but wont let me know, so i cant do anything about them before final deadline if need be :(

Back