Old School GTi's

Currently reading:
Old School GTi's

I know where theres a square micra superturbo, belongs to a late 30's woman with dog, and gets used on teh supermarket/dog walking on beach run. spoke to her a few times and apparently its been rock solid reliable, but can break its front wheels loose in 3rd in the wet quite happily (maybe someting to do with a weeks worth of shopping in the boot!)

I need that car... why would a woman in her 30's have a car like that!

:confused:

why is life over in your 30's?

I don't understand why a woman in her 30's would have such a rare and amazing car, to take on a shopping run.

I never said life was over in your 30's, by then, i'll probably have the money to have cars i've always dreamed of having...

The Nissan SuperTurbo is such an amazing car, can't get why a middle aged woman would have such a car, seen as they're all imports, don't even think there was any grey imports of the car.

I don't understand why a woman in her 30's would have such a rare and amazing car, to take on a shopping run.

I never said life was over in your 30's, by then, i'll probably have the money to have cars i've always dreamed of having...

The Nissan SuperTurbo is such an amazing car, can't get why a middle aged woman would have such a car, seen as they're all imports, don't even think there was any grey imports of the car.

middleaged!!!!:rolleyes:

How do you know its being taken on a shopping run? She might be a petrol head like us all

Sexist stereotypical cnut :p :D

You can buy alternative rear lights i.e. smoked, lexus etc for a 205 just like you can for most models nowadays

Back