General Oh no! Bought a new Panda!0

Currently reading:
General Oh no! Bought a new Panda!0

Well, I just popped in to our one & only dealer to look at the new Waze. Wasn't comfortable in it so he suggested a lounge. Took it for a drive and loved it. 1.2 engine, heated door mirrors, seats & windscreen, reversing sensors, leather wheel. He offered 3 grand for my 2011 panda my life, so ended up buying it [emoji2] only 10 miles on the clock too (Well, 26 now after my test drive). Here's the old and new [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] the new will have the same number as I'm keeping it. Woo hoo! 20190713_164929.jpeg20190713_164922.jpeg

Ok, picked it up today with 30 miles on the clock [emoji16] unfortunately without a manual or blue & me manual either.
However, been tinkering and got my phone connected figured out how to get automatic door locking and so on.
The specs seem very good:
Automatic brake control
Heated windscreen, mirrors and seat
Leather steering wheel and gear stick
Reversing sensors
Radio & phone controls on the steering wheel
Automatic tyre pressure monitoring
Daylight running lights
Electric front windows
5 seats
Phone holder and aux (usb) in slot, though no cd player
Dab radio
Hopefully I'll pick up more as I drive it but loving it so far [emoji41]

Congrats on your new and lovely Panda. Great spec!
Not sure if the start stop will get a lot of use but it was the first thing I switched off when I got my Panda 6 years a go :)
Thanks.
I've done less than 200 miles so haven't filled it yet lol
I'm actually using start stop a lot, on my way to work, it doesn't take long to get used too. Don't know the mileage yet,

Other little things I've found:
There is a spare wheel, last one just had a pump to fill with some liquid.

Follow me home lights - flick the stalk for 30 sec, 60, 90 or 120 seconds for the headlights to stay on.

The radio goes quiet when reversing so you can hear the reversing sensors!

You can flick between radio, dab radio, usb media, phone media or make or receive phone calls, from the steering wheel controls.

It drives just as well as my old dynamic but still trying to get used the the mouse handbrake... so loving it overall [emoji41]

Oh, the biggest thing I found is the start/stop system! Pretty sure that'll get some use!!

When the other half gets into a modern FIAT

S-S and Eco go off before selecting gear..

I was ok with the S-S on my punto.. but battery has stopped it functioning now its old..

Jealous of your spec .. :eek:

Missing manuals should be easy to replace..:)

Charlie

Well, I just popped in to our one & only dealer to look at the new Waze. Wasn't comfortable in it so he suggested a lounge. Took it for a drive and loved it. 1.2 engine, heated door mirrors, seats & windscreen, reversing sensors, leather wheel. He offered 3 grand for my 2011 panda my life, so ended up buying it [emoji2] only 10 miles on the clock too (Well, 26 now after my test drive). Here's the old and new [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] the new will have the same number as I'm keeping it. Woo hoo!View attachment 201493View attachment 201494

Oof, I've wanted those alloys for a while now but they're a pretty penny straight from the dealer. Enjoy them, as our local dealer has said they actually reduce unsprung weight from the pre-2018 models by a whopping 220g per wheel which is actually amazing for alloy wheels.

Back