Styling How do you customise your just bought panda?

Currently reading:
Styling How do you customise your just bought panda?

Im just wondering how peeps customise their panda , when they’ve just bought it.

I tend to clean it inside and out.
Add car mats and car seat covers.
Rubber boot cover
Emergency box in boot (for bad weather)
Door and boot kick plates
Buy oil
Add fluffy panda toy

The first thing I did the day I bought my Panda was hand polish & wax it when I got home, then a week later when I got paid I bought the Panda boot liner then I think the next thing was the door protectors & it's gone from there 😂 I just bought the accessories as they came up at decent prices instead of getting ripped off by the main dealers & have got most of the genuine fiat accessories now apart from the odd little thing here & there

Here's Luigi the day I bought him new
IMG_1710.JPG

& here's the most recent a couple of weeks ago, it doesn't look like a Pop anymore, I've had people come to me thinking it was an Easy as the only way you can tell it's a Pop now is the key hole on the trim on the boot lid
IMG_20240215_143908_572.jpgIMG_20240215_143950_879.jpgIMG_20240215_143853_635.jpg

Last edited:
I always treat my cars to good tyres and good oil as a starter , then it’s front seat covers , a phone holder and then the obligatory tyre pressure tool , a tool roll , umbrella 🤓. I have a boot liner and being a panda I always carry 10 litres of spare fuel . I’m thinking of buying a stainless steel exhaust from a company up in the midlands called MIJ custom exhaust…..I had one on my forester

Why the spare fuel for being a Panda? Am I missing something I should be doing?
🙂 I do some longer motorway journeys and obviously the tank isn’t what you might call long range so I always carry spare fuel if I’m on a mission , additionally I don’t pay motorway service station prices if I can help it .
My car will happily sit at 65mph all day long , I purposely fitted Toyo nano energy 3s due to their good all round usage .

🙂 I do some longer motorway journeys and obviously the tank isn’t what you might call long range so I always carry spare fuel if I’m on a mission , additionally I don’t pay motorway service station prices if I can help it .
My car will happily sit at 65mph all day long , I purposely fitted Toyo nano energy 3s due to their good all round usage .
Gotcha. Was thinking it was a gauge says X left, reality was that it is less than indicated and may run out prematurely. I’ve yet to test the very bottom end of the gauge or range indicator.
Fortunately being in a diesel means 65+mpg at 65mph, even with all seasons on. 😃

Back