Nuclear war for easter?

Currently reading:
Nuclear war for easter?

AndyRKett

Distinguished member
in the last half hour or so North Korea has trained Missiles on the US forces in South Korea and the US mainland, The US earlier flew 2 B2 nuclear bombers over south korea in a sortie designed to demonstrate the US's ability to deliver strategic nuclear bombs in long rage precision missions.

It seems War is almost inevitable, the biggest and scariest question is if the north will launch some sort of nuclear attack on the south before the week end is out? (n)

I think its all just posturing.

Although NK seems to be populated and run by loons they are very dependent on China.

China on the other hand are far more intetested on global domination through economics so if NK became a serious threat to other nations in the region/the US (major markets for China) im sure the enormous Chinese army would roll south and hammer the place flat before declaring it China's newest southern province.

Then back to selling mass produced goods to the rest of the world.

How nice - I appear to be in zone 1 :eek:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21972936

Also, looking at that map, seems like a FF backup server is going to be safest in Canada, Australia ... or Iran!

Duck and cover boss duck and cover......

220px-ProtectAndSurvive.jpg

modern ikea style tables ain't going to be nuke proof like the tables we had in the old days
After my mum was evacuated to the West Country in early 1940 her parents stayed in the East End for a year before they were bombed out. One night my Grandad who was a Fire Watcher came in to the pub my Nan was working in to tell her how badly the Docks had been hit.

My Grandad was half way through a pint of Mild when they heard another aircraft and everyone dived beneath the snooker table. While they were there he happened to mention that the bed of the table weighed over a quarter of a ton and if the building was hit they might have been better off at the bar rather than underneath the slate bed.

They spent the night at the bar and the All Clear sounded at about 5 am. They went home, my Grandad had a wash, got changed and went to work.

After my mum was evacuated to the West Country in early 1940 her parents stayed in the East End for a year before they were bombed out. One night my Grandad who was a Fire Watcher came in to the pub my Nan was working in to tell her how badly the Docks had been hit.

My Grandad was half way through a pint of Mild when they heard another aircraft and everyone dived beneath the snooker table. While they were there he happened to mention that the bed of the table weighed over a quarter of a ton and if the building was hit they might have been better off at the bar rather than underneath the slate bed.

They spent the night at the bar and the All Clear sounded at about 5 am. They went home, my Grandad had a wash, got changed and went to work.

Ahh, but Fritz wasn't lobbing nukes at us :)

What really gets me is that this Kim Young 'Un or whatever is name is, is just a spoiled blob of a bloke who was apparently educated in The West, unlike the population of North Korea who have no idea what's going on outside their borders and just like his Father is carrying out the worst kind of deception on those people.
As stated above, China is the key to this situation. They have the power and the line of communication to flatten the little sh*t before he really makes a mess.
What would really make my day is if somehow the N.Korean pople could see how their leader really lives, and how it contrasts with their life.

Back