General Not looking forward to this...

Currently reading:
General Not looking forward to this...

Yeah, it's a new 500 1.2 Pop Skydome with Aircon & Chrome

For various reasons it's going to be the exact same colour as Sylvia and as its going to be repeating her trans atlantic trip next summer with all the graphics on her they'll look like sisters, hehe!

Anyone want to buy a Pee yellow NovaPanda?

Jim

Alan's still got the Italia 90 to keep us all entertained with tales of pandering....

See... Sooner or later us four by four boys all go two wheel drive, hehe!

Jim

not all of us do jim!!!

yep sad moment to see a car go especialy when you have done alot of work and had alot of good (and not so good) times. i was gutted when i had to sell sally to Allen F:( but on the pluss side i made a good mate out of it:) and as for juppy i bought it, restored it, sold it brought it back , sold it again, bought it back again! then sold it to jim. it was hard to say goodbye the first time but by the third time! :p

Richard. If I could avoid it I would. The history files for Willie and my BMW 735 that I'm also selling are huge. If I won the lottery over the weakend I would have Willie and the 735 and the Italia 90 fully restored with new bodyshells the lot, not that any of them ever needed that. But work commitment (yes I nearly choke when I say that :) ) time available and personal commitment mean that I just don't have the time to look after them as they require and the reason for having only one garage based project for the future. Willie and the 735 have never been projects as such BUT they have commanded due to daily use even more continual commitment than a garage based project and lots n lots of time on the net :) Which I really have to reduce.

Well willie's spare gearbox has now been fully reconditioned in which all of the gears, bearings and synchromesh has been replaced as they were apparently knackered and as a result the price was higher than expected £240 + the dredded :cry: but he will be neigh on perfect when replaced. It'll be delivered on Tues.

Last edited:
Well willie's spare gearbox has now been fully reconditioned in which all of the gears, bearings and synchromesh has been replaced as they were apparently knackered and as a result the price was higher than expected £240 + the dredded :cry: but he will be neigh on perfect when replaced. It'll be delivered on Tues.

You can't sell Willie. there's to much of you in him now. :cry:

Back