Technical No Auto Lock option

Currently reading:
Technical No Auto Lock option

bm1601

Hi everyone,
I have a Fiat Tipo 2023 with Premium display. However I can’t find the option to enable auto doors locking after a few meters. The manual states it should be in Doors & Lock settings panel, but there is no such option in that panel. A lot of options are actually hidden comparer to what is shown in the manual.
Any way to show them anyway?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,
I have a Fiat Tipo 2023 with Premium display. However I can’t find the option to enable auto doors locking after a few meters. The manual states it should be in Doors & Lock settings panel, but there is no such option in that panel. A lot of options are actually hidden comparer to what is shown in the manual.
Any way to show them anyway?

Thanks!
Autolock isn't a feature on the UK model - sadly you've got to whack the button yourself! Rather annoying, would like to know also if there's an option to enable it!

Autolock isn't a feature on the UK model - sadly you've got to whack the button yourself! Rather annoying, would like to know also if there's an option to enable it!
Thanks! I guess that’s the same in Switzerland… such a shame!

That is crazy, my 2018 model has the autolock and my 2017 does. I wonder if there is a way you can add it manually. Or just press the button I guess

Nissan withdrew it in 2015 for their cars, they said there was some UK safety rule they claimed meant that it was no longer available. Something to do with the doors would be locked in an accident and people wcouldn't help.

I do like the feature on other cars I have

Back