Next purchase?

Currently reading:
Next purchase?

I test drove a Cupra R a while ago, it went well and handled surprisingly well for VAG but hated the interior and had too many rattles (for £16k). And i've recently owned an Ibiza FR 20VT and absolutely friggin hated that. Worst car 'in the world'.

But your Cupra looks nice... looks like its whistling.

strange that, because i liked the stilo, but knew its faults, and to be honest its cost me a fortune, the leons far better built, dash may look a little dated but i feel safe in it, good engine, good build and decent seats, non of this pitta bread stylee you get on the stilo, (kaylorz knows what im on about lol)

i only like the mk1 facelift leon, the new shape mk2 looks dreadful IMHO, it looks cheap,

hahahahahha

no bolsters = sitting in 2 pitta breads

20215262.JPG

The Leon is a decent car, I was just saying at the time I didnt want to pay so much for that LCR - didn't mean to sound as though I was slating them all! Yours is the 180 im guessing, which if the 150 is anything to go by, will be excellent. Nice upgrade from the Stilo.

I Agree with you about the new Leon... Looks like a people carrier :yuck:

well the stilos now gone to some iranian dude in sheffield, going to mis janice :(

just need a new name for the leon,

kay any more ideas?

and yeah its the 180bhp, which is running 192 supposably

Last edited:
Back