what car should i have next

Currently reading:
what car should i have next

super_mario_cookie.jpg

got a pic of a cookie in before anyone else
why do you want to spend money?

well, i just want somthing fast for country roads in anglesey, im really thinking about a tvr, but i nearly bought a uno before lost the bid, i really want to get my 2.0 tipo on the road, but i cant be bothered sorting it out for it's mot, but it would proberly be good fun, if i get sometime i may get it on the road, so ill just leave it spending £20000 on a car, it is alot of money, and the way things are going at the moment, maybe ill need it. when i sell my bungerlow ill be defintly geting a tvr for weekend fun.

heres this uno i nearly bought http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....6146&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching

if anyone is selling a cheap reliable car under £500 let me no, because selling my transit, and want somthing cheap for wales and back.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
if i hadnt bought another punto, id ask you to sell the tipo to me :(

I would buy something from japan that has an outrageous engine transplant in it. Ghostdancer is an import company which you can take your wallet, outline the sort of thing you are after, and they will source some cars you might be interested in (y) there are some very rare and wacky cars that come through their hands... such as a certain jx81 toyota chaser with an rb26 engine transplant that cost relatively peanuts to the guy that bought it [/envy]:eek:

Back