Your next car?

Currently reading:
Your next car?

jibbon

Just interested in what everyones ideal next car is.
Personally I'd love a polo gti 1.8 turbo,anyone have good/bad experiences with this car?

Don't know about my next car already bought two this year

new bike next Kawasaki ZX10 or Triumph Daytona 675

poor mans golf with the worlds dullest interior

Thanks for that positive input:tosser:

:ROFLMAO:

i have to agree with AppleSei, sorry, the car has a cracker of an engine, but zero personality, and the interior will leave you actually wanting to strap some of halfords terrible accsesory range to the dash to liven the thing up a bit.

not just that, they arent all that great to drive if you take the engine out of the equation, and have little steering feel.

the golf is a better car, but suffers similar problems, just to a less extreme degree, it does however handle better(y)

polo gti is dull to live with... but a good laught to drive hard!

I want an Abarth Grande Punto or an Alfa MiTo 155...

unless work offer me a focus ST or S3, which at the moment, isnt going to happen.

Shouldn't ask for good/bad if you only want to hear good. ;)

If you pay close attention to what i wrote,i ask if anyone has any good/bad experiences with the polo. I didnt ask for an opinion on how it looks. Think you both should have gone to specsavers ;)

Last edited:
If you pay close attention to what i wrote,i ask if anyone has any good/bad experiences with the polo.

While i am in Specsavers choosing some designer frames, i expect to see the door open, the bell to sound to say someone has entered the store and i expect to see you walking in about to take advantage of their special offer as well as i clearly state my experiece - its a poor mans golf

I suggest driving a golf GTI then drive a polo GTI you will see what i am talking about

Last edited:
Hardly sounds like an experience does it.....
More like a statement. Clown :rolleyes:

Decent in a straight line, handling ok but could be better, interior absolute crap, interior quality not best, looks are dull, cramped rear, terrible car to re-sell, everyone wants golfs and its not hard to see why

Overall a decent car on the straight, not as good as you would think in the twisty stuff, would commit suicide eventually having to look at the dreary black plastic interior 24/7

would rate 4/10 and im being generous

if you need space go for a golf GTI as its better in all departments anyway, if you like a nimble car go for the lupo GTI

is this ok your majesty?

Decent in a straight line, handling ok but could be better, interior absolute crap, interior quality not best, looks are dull, cramped rear, terrible car to re-sell, everyone wants golfs and its not hard to see why

Overall a decent car on the straight, not as good as you would think in the twisty stuff, would commit suicide eventually having to look at the dreary black plastic interior 24/7

would rate 4/10 and im being generous

if you need space go for a golf GTI as its better in all departments anyway, if you like a nimble car go for the lupo GTI

is this ok your majesty?

Good review and one i totally agree with (y)

Oohhh "your majesty"! Im flattered apple! Thank you for such i kind response.
Look i can see what your saying and respect your opinion, after all i haven't driven one so your experience is more valid than mine. But at 18 i dont think a golf gti is a realistic car at this moment in time!

Attachments

• batman_pow.jpg
    batman_pow.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 16
Back