DSC001866.JPG

Newest Modification to the ST...

Introduction

This new modification has drastically reduced weight and lets loads more cold air into the engine bay. But for some reason I have noticed power is down a massive 100%.

DSC003721.JPG

DSC003731.JPG

DSC001866.JPG

Hit some black ice on the way to work on monday morning, its an obvious write off, so three years no claims down the pan.

Not sure what i'll get next. Not been the best start to the year!
i got a fabia vrs, and i wouldnt say it was boring!

the pull on them is unreal, holds its own against so much on the road, and thats without a remap! they'd pan a fez ST mate, and im not joking. from 30mph upwards its very quick through the gears, 1st gear is crap, but once ur rolling it just pulls! and thats a non remapped one

sorry about the ST, love the look of them, its such a same urs has come to an end :(

good luck with the new car search

Dunc

OMG Didnt see this before. I almost shed a tear for you. Bet your friends had a few digs at selling it to you? lol

At least your alright though. After all thats what insurance is for...NEW CAR! :D

i got a fabia vrs, and i wouldnt say it was boring!

the pull on them is unreal, holds its own against so much on the road, and thats without a remap! they'd pan a fez ST mate, and im not joking. from 30mph upwards its very quick through the gears, 1st gear is crap, but once ur rolling it just pulls! and thats a non remapped one

sorry about the ST, love the look of them, its such a same urs has come to an end :(

good luck with the new car search

Dunc

Same as my Remapped GP then.

I've been taken out in a remapped Furby before. The power all comes in one big lump and it definitely knocks you back in your seat. They seem to map up to the same as the GP sportings but tend to have more torque.

OMG Didnt see this before. I almost shed a tear for you. Bet your friends had a few digs at selling it to you? lol

At least your alright though. After all thats what insurance is for...NEW CAR! :D

Yea got some abuse for it, i've done worse so hasn't really phased me too much!

yea I can feel another project car coming on!!

Ouch, really gutted for you mate :( You werent far away from selling it as well were you?

Fingers crossed for a smooth payout and a decent quote on your next purchase.

Damn... Thats unlucky. Could have been worse though.

A Fabia vRS wont be as fun as the ST overall, but once remapped theres plenty to be had on A roads, when watching the faces of other drivers as they get left behind. Or maybe not, there are loads about now so people are realising I think!

Oh 'eck! I feel your pain, was there myself a couple of months ago :hug: Glad to hear you too have walked away physically unharmed and hope you're getting plenty of love from friends and family to help the mental side of things. It was such a lovely car too - remember it how it was and the fun it gave you :) OK time to stop looking at the crash pics and dwelling on it now, what nice stuff have you got to look forward to? Have you been out driving again yet? :hug:

I need the payout first.

I'm thinking sensible option of a Furby VRS, or a not so sensible bike engined kit car. Not a clue yet!!
How bad is the ding that you had btw??

Thanks alaina, could have done with one at 7:15am on monday morning when it happened :eek:

The ding I had is a joke compared to this, slid sideways into a kerb on a big patch of ice and has knocked something out of alignment with my rear suspension, rear wheels look like this atm: |----\
My mates golf has gone now anyway, got my eye on a tasty black Barchetta atm so I could be making a return to the Fiat scene myself soon (y)

Back