new Driver

Currently reading:
new Driver

Canadian / US game are NOT compatible with UK games Consoles, as US games are not PAL Registered, there for will be a defunct Frisbee if you want.

Its your call, spend $80 buying it and coming home to find you just wasted $80, or be safe and get it off Amazon :)

Canadian / US game are NOT compatible with UK games Consoles, as US games are not PAL Registered, there for will be a defunct Frisbee if you want.

Its your call, spend $80 buying it and coming home to find you just wasted $80, or be safe and get it off Amazon :)

yeah i know :) already discussed this in another thread on here, some work and some do though not every game is non compatible :)

US are also region locked. only unlocked are Jap version....like gold dust over here.

(i buy sell & fix PS3's as a side income)

I guess it is a Jap one then, I just know it's region free because I own both Region 1 and 2 games, and all DVDs work in it (y)

Anyway sorry for the off topic, I'll be buying the new driver as soon as I get a bit of spare cash, can't wait

I got the new driver last week finished it this week, quality game its not hugely long but at the same time it's not really short and you don't get sick of doing the same type of mission repeatedly ala GTA. Also 98% of all the cars on the game are awesome, for example the GMC Vandura, also known as the A team van, the 68 mustang...bullitt? the pontiac lemans....french connection? Lamborghini Miura...opening scene of the italian job? Also it actually allows you to relive many of these classic moments in car movie history via the movies missions. Plus most of the modern cars are cool too, oh and it has an Abarth 695 in it...

But tbh best bit is unlike many driving games it feels pretty free form...you can race the cars...or you can eliminate them by guiding oncoming traffic into their path. Also online is much more varied than the average driving game.

Last edited:
Er without getting too far into it you don't have to get out of the car at all its all about the astral projection, hell at one point you end up sitting in the car behind driving the car in front which is abit disconcerting...also later on you can drive about in whatever car you want and just mess on without the constant go here and do this going on.

Back