General New colours on the way.....

Currently reading:
General New colours on the way.....

Hi guys

After being baffled by the Bi-colour and the perceived introduction of new colours I used the live chat to speak to Fiat.

They confirmed that the Bi-colour is only available in the one (two) colours white and red and that the configuration on fiat.co.uk is an error.

They did, however, let slip that 6 new colours will be here next month. Interestingly two with order codes already assigned! They include:

712/A - Countrypolitan Yellow (solid)
231/B - Indie Cream (solid)
TBD - Groove Metal Grey (metallic)
TBD - Epic Blue (metallic)
TBD - Chillout Purple (metallic)
TBD - Idol Pink (metallic)

The yellow and cream I'm assuming are those seen on the Colour Therapy models. Epic blue could be the blue used on the Fiat 500 USA special edition. The other colours I have no idea about - although metallic pink?!?!? *SIGH*

Steve

It's for the 2013 500.

120607f50001.jpg
120607f50002.jpg
120607f50006.jpg
120607f50007.jpg
120229f500coltherapy01.jpg
120229f500coltherapy02.jpg
120229f500coltherapy03.jpg
120229f500coltherapy04.jpg
120229f500coltherapy05.jpg

color500c.jpg
color5001.jpg
color50012.jpg
120607f50003.jpg
120607f50004.jpg
120607f50005.jpg
120607f50008.jpg
120607f50009.jpg
120607f50010.jpg

Thank you!

I particularly like the beige and the light blue... just me, don't worry LOL.

Actually they are all very refreshing and attractive, even the pinky one, in its way.

White mirrors...I had a set on this winter.

6275823031_66a4cbf283_b.jpg

Saw the first image on Fiat's Instagram yesterday and wondered where I'd find more photos! Where did you find all those pictures?
Looking great - I think these new colours are much needed considering the lack of choice on Fiat's configurator at the moment. Hopefully all of those colours on the Italian (?) brochure will be available over here too! Apart from the pink.

Last edited:
I drive it 4 or 5 days a week

New 500 Colour Therapy will be £800 premium on price of a Pop, to include AC, paint colour, White Mirrors, White Ariel, White Vintage Wheel Trims, Colour Coded Gear Knob and Specific Key Cover.

Lounge Spec remains unchanged.

500 Street is a new version, somewhere between the spec of Twinair and Twinair+, but availible with all engines - Spec is Pop plus AC, Blue&Me, Sport Interior, 16" Black Alloys, Satin Chrome Details, Spoiler, Tinted Windows. Price will be the same as a Lounge.

New colours are on the 500 configurator now. Most colours we've seen in this post have been added, however we don't seem to be getting the new mustard yellow, which is a shame. Would've added a dash of brightness to the colour range.

New colours are:
New Age Cream / Epic Blue (which is very nice) / Chillout Purple / Footloose Blue (slightly lighter than the Twinair blue) / Groove Metal Grey (sort of olive green/grey).

The whites, Volare Blue, Electroclash Grey, Tech House Grey, Pasodoble Red and Crossover Black remain.

Pop models now appear to come with the vintage wheel trims as standard.

Street model has been added - you can have any colour as long as it's black, grey, white or red.

Edit: On the 500C, Groove Metal Grey looks more like plain old silver. Which I've never thought the 500 suits. Let's hope it's the darker, olive-y YeYeGreen-ish colour as on the standard 500 bit.

Last edited:
I've noticed the Twinair Plus is not an option anymore...the Street looks very similar except maybe it doesn't have the anodised chrome trims?

I'm pretty sure that Footloose Blue was the European name for Midnight Indigo Blue on the TwinAir models, so I would assume that it is the same colour even if the configurator does show some discrepancies.

I imagine that the Epic blue is somewhere close to Brit pop blue as on the Punto. It's a nice shade and should suit the 500. I'd also expect that the purple is the same as the Panda and that the beige is perhaps also a borrowed colour, as was Electroclash grey and New Orleans Blue of old.

I'm hopIng that groove metal grey is an olive greenish colour as that suits the car perfectly :)

Steve

Last edited:
mm loving most of those colours. About time there was a new selection. I like the coffee colour and the purple. Agree that an olive green/grey would be nice. I saw A By Diesel today in the olive colour and it looked really nice

Thanks for all that info.

Really should be going to bed at 1.45am but decided to check out the configurator. And to send my (Italian-born) friend an e-mail with screenshot of "hers" in Chillout Purple. Her favourite colour is purple and she loves mine because it's so me, and she adored the F500 hire car she got to be a passenger in whilst she was visiting Europe on a course last year. But for her she says she doesn't like 2-door cars and she'd never get her golf clubs in it anyway. I told her she can take them to the dealership and give try if for herself!
Hee, hee :D, well we'll see.

I think the F500 can carry off any colour even if I'm not keen myself. And certainly this purple looks good. I love seeing 500's around and can't wait to see even more on the road and some in the new colours too. I saw a Calypso orange and a Ye-Ye Green from the original palette pootling around recently, and they still looked great.

I see Ragamuffin Red is off the menu now - whew, whew, whew, I got mine when I did! If the new red variant comes to the UK, looking forward to seeing that shade too. Now, how can I get me one of those colour-coded red gear-knobs I ask myself? Don't like the other choices currently around and do think mine looks a bit like a shiny black billiard ball. Replacement ones often have no gear numbers on them (which I personally find reassuring to have) - so this is just what I'm looking for - so long as I can get it in black ambience...

Back