General Mystery button?

Currently reading:
General Mystery button?

I cleared the water trap under the bonnet and the dealer sorted out the carpet and put in a new pollen filter. I've taken all the seats out to shampoo and dry in the sun, as they stank. What I acannot get my head round is the headlamp. How could it possibly have passed an MOT last week, with a headlamp that is just about held it, let alone aligned?. The garage said take it in first thing Monday, but I am getting to the stage where my consumer rights kick in, and I am within my rights to request a full refund. Ok, it was only a £2.4k car, and it sounds and runs perfectly. 47k on the clock. But I have lost faith in it really!. Probably give it a couple of weeks running to see how it goes.

Mine is the 1.2 Dynamic Eco. No Air Con, tiny mirrors.

When was yours first registered? It sounds like a 2009 model, so possibly someone's leftover stock sold in 2010.

Ok, it was only a £2.4k car, and it sounds and runs perfectly. 47k on the clock.

That's a lot of money for a 10yr old 1.2 Panda - hard to justify even if mint. If you are able to return it and get all your money back, then my advice is to do so.

Last edited:
Back