General My punto

Currently reading:
General My punto

Hmmm, I'm not to good at budget deals lol ;) If I was you I'd make a seperate post in the ICE section, then someone like Chaos might be able to help you (y)

*EDIT* Just realised you have a Mk1 lol, erm if I'm not mistaken the sx doesn't have speaker pods in the doors. Which means making some or getting some GT(?) door cards if you want a nice set of comps up front (And you do :p)

Last edited:
I bought a FLI Trap 12 Active sub for £99.99 which is 300WRMS, and got some 87mm Kenwood speakers for 4 quid from scrappys... set aside £30 for wiring and £10 for a bit of plywood to make a false floor in the boot, and job's a good 'un...

I do also have 10cm speakers in the parcel shelf mounts and some 17cm JBL GTO speakers in the parcel shelf, but these aren't currently plugged in

I find it works fine, although lacks some of the midrange

not going to be such a budget deal my friends bro owns a shop so he's said he'll get whatever i decide on cheaper 4 me (y) and no i don't hav speaker pods in d doors hmmm

H2DaE said:
Hmmm, I'm not to good at budget deals lol ;) If I was you I'd make a seperate post in the ICE section, then someone like Chaos might be able to help you (y)

Aye, I can help.......but I only stumbled across this thread through a quick search :) If you need any help, stick a post up in the ICE section - I'll notice it then! :D (y)

JjPhoenix said:
swoosh cheers chaos!
No problem :)

So........................12/15" sub, a set of 17cm comps all amped up? How much do you have to spend as a maximum?

U most certainly r, ill b takn u up on that most likely as i think has been established im abit clueless :confused:
(well ive rebooked it, ill remember my contacts this time!:eek: )

chaos said:
No problem :)

So........................12/15" sub, a set of 17cm comps all amped up? How much do you have to spend as a maximum?

ive got cd playe nw n i want 12" sub £200 roundabout but im getting stuf cheaper cause my friends bro...

cinqysxmk2 said:
no, that's because I play bass...

bass player.JPG :p :D

Back