General My punto

Currently reading:
General My punto

dent.JPG

Humph...ok ok minor but im still annoyed, at least i should be the one allowed to do the denting, :rolleyes: all the poor things done is sit in the drive bet it feels abused!

That should come out... there are a few holes under the badge to pull on, a body-shop should do it for not much, unless you fancy getting a crowbar and pushing it out yourself... I've just changed the bonnet badge on mine to a mk2 badge and noticed theres a dent in the top right corner of where the old badge was... oops!

do you have any more pics of the car?

yeah im gunna do it... i think
well now photos... to tell the truth I was gunna take some other photos but its ridiculously mucky at the mo :eek: wiat til it clean!

like mine on friday then... made worse by the "death driving" friday lunchtime, them roads round your school are dangerous... over the bridge and down the hill to be met by an X5 in the middle of the road. I think I missed the trees but got mud all up the side...

Went to tesco's to go thru the carwash and it brokedown after the soap, so had a muddy, soapy car driving round (got some funny looks I tell thee!

It's now clean tho, so all is OK!

lmao id have loved to have seen that! (the car not your near death;) ) how many times ive nearly bin runover sneaking back in at nite i do not know :rolleyes: :D

Back