20190919_182622[1].jpg

Panda 2012+ My Panda 4x4 TwinAir Antarctica

Introduction

Ok after a break from Fiat ownership, my last one was a Stilo back in 2017, I've gone back to my roots and got myself a Panda, the first car I ever drove on the road was an original Panda way back in the 1980s. There weren't many 4x4 ones around back then but I did see one and told myself I would have one of those someday lol
Anyway fast forward many years, I now have one, a lovely example in superb mint condition, very low miles. I did look at a green one but this one came up for the same money, I think I made the right choice, I'm not a big fan of white cars but there is a lot of black on this model including the roof to break it up and add some contrast, the orange details on the interior are growing on me as is the little 875cc Twin cylinder engine, which is surprisingly nimble and agile.
Reactions: The Panda Nut
Yes very endangered, I've never seen one out in the wild yet!
I'm going with the 'stealth' Antarctica look, sans penguins lol
I just get the feeling with penguins plastered down the side of my car, I'm going to be the butt of endless penguin jokes and people asking me where 'penguin world' is, or having fish thrown at me lol

Bah! You’re confirming to society’s norms - go penguins and be free!

???

(They are an acquired taste and very marmite-ey - if we didn’t have 2x young kids, I may be less enthusiastic!)

Last edited:
Bah! You’re confirming to society’s norms - go penguins and be free!

???

(They are an acquired taste and very marmite-ey - if we didn’t have 2x young kids, I may be less enthusiastic!)

I'm considering them for my car. I did see them on the net a while ago for £28 each I think. I might have to fit them at a jaunty angle though!

Ok I gave in, penguins now installed!

Immediate joint shout from me and daughter... "They arn't Pandas" Was just humphing before I got the Antarctica thing. I have two Pandas sitting there in mine .... along with 4 more on the back seat ...... and two on the air vents.... and the Panda Panda Panda sticker on the lap top...... I won't go on its sad.

Back