Panda 2012+ My Panda 4x4 TwinAir Antarctica

MaxHeadroom

2014 PANDA 4x4 TwinAir
Immediate joint shout from me and daughter... "They arn't Pandas" Was just humphing before I got the Antarctica thing. I have two Pandas sitting there in mine .... along with 4 more on the back seat ...... and two on the air vents.... and the Panda Panda Panda sticker on the lap top...... I won't go on its sad.

I've got the Grumpy Panda cushion on the back seat, a Grumpy Panda headrest cushion, a little clip on Panda that holds onto the mirror and a panda aerial topper!

...I'm thinking of getting more Grumpy Panda headrest cushions - they're quite comfy actually - yes, sad but fun

...in a perverse kind of way :devil:

Attachments

• panda cushion.jpg
    panda cushion.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
  • Panda aerial 3.jpg
    Panda aerial 3.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Project 192

I've got the Grumpy Panda cushion on the back seat, a Grumpy Panda headrest cushion, a little clip on Panda that holds onto the mirror and a panda aerial topper!

...I'm thinking of getting more Grumpy Panda headrest cushions - they're quite comfy actually - yes, sad but fun

...in a perverse kind of way :devil:

We also have a Panda cushion on the back seat but I like those grumpy headrest cushions of yours!!:D(y)
Did you just get the cushion and fit the elasticated bit yourself or did they come like that for headrests?