Well here it is, 16 miles on the clock, plus a tankful of Tesco 99RON :p

Profile_1.JPG

Profile_2.JPG

Front18.JPG

Side13.JPG

Back9.JPG

Inside3.JPG

Dash7.JPG

Still taking it pretty easy ;) been told to keep it under 3750RPM for first 650 miles, then after that I can let loose :D

Already removed the dealership sticker and paired my Bluetooth phone.

Next thing on the cards is to paint the calipers red and get some FF stickers on it [external ones, due to the tints].

I have already spoken to Pete about the GSR kit and remap :yum: need to wait until 2000 miles has passed though.
Re: Some updated pics of my 100HP

i know, but it seems to be slowly turning into a red car, what with the calipers,springs,badges and soon hoses
Yeah, good isn't it (y) surely it is better sticking with a theme, then having a mix and match of colours (y)

Have you a before and after suspension profile shot?
I do have a side pic in my gallery:
Profile_1.JPG
P4040068.JPG

Definitely sits lower.

only noticed today, fiat forgot to paint his engine bay it still in primer
Yep, like all the Pandas I have seen so far - not sure if just specific to the 100HP or the other variants as well.

Last edited:

engine bay paint is weight saving ;)

how much has she been lowered stu? (I want my warranty to hurry up and end so I can get a few things done)

How much is it lowered by? Does this invalidate the warranty? Looks really cool I like them a lot!

How much is it lowered by? Does this invalidate the warranty? Looks really cool I like them a lot!
100HP is lowered around 25mm compared to standard.

I presumed these Cobras were the same, but looks more like 30 to 35mm possibly :chin:

It will only invalidate the warranty with regards to anything directly affected by the springs. I have had plenty of warranty work done in the past on 'modded' cars.

EDIT now confirmed, Cobra drop the Panda 100HP a further 25mm from standard - so is that a 50mm drop based on non-100HP models? I will confirm....

Last edited:

sweet, if you get anything organised with evo mag, give me a shout!

how much was it for the spring set? and is it purely springs or are there different shocks too?

Evo are doing the road test on Thursday, I will do a proper thread about that once the test is done (y)

As for the springs, I know the retail price is around £145 BUT currently trying to sort out a discount with Cobra, once we know the Evo results. I should also be able to negotiate bulk fitting at the place Evo used, maybe ;)

It is basically the springs on standard shocks.

Last edited:
As taken by Michael Ward, for the January 2009 AI feature.

NOTE: These images remain the copyright of Auto Italia

And a few more, including Dave's Punto and Ed's 500:

Attachments

• MWP_0011.JPG
    MWP_0011.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 120
  • MWP_0070.JPG
    MWP_0070.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 40
  • MWP_0036.JPG
    MWP_0036.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 44