General my new marea

Currently reading:
General my new marea

finally got a pic of her affraid i only have the one for now kinda lost the use of my fingers after washing her due to the cold, but will get some more done when i get the replacement boot sprayed and the rear quater damage repaired

Attachments

• marea side.JPG
    marea side.JPG
    825 KB · Views: 40
I washed mine today, I did not do it last weekend and if you leave the car dirty it dulls the paint. I think it may have been a bit warmer down here than up in Hartlepool though! Anyway, good choice of car.

all mine need washing

but tools are clean lol:)

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    643.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    633.1 KB · Views: 32
missed the estate off
if u like washing:worship: :worship:

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    679.7 KB · Views: 19
faster4_tec said:
1) you lucky son of a :confused: insert appropriate.

2) where do you live and where do you keep your spare keys:D :yum:

was the damage down to you, or did you rescue it from death by fixing it up?

i dont live far and im not telling you :p

was worse when i got it, in the pic i've already put the replacement boot lid on, the guy who had it reversed it into a post which had a spike on and pierce the skin, but the damage he has done he must have been flooring it in reverse

I saw an otherwise mint mk1 punto 85sx (in that nice dark mettali green colour) in the scrappers yesterday, was totally mint, and had 46k miles on it on a V plate!!
one small thing.
it had been reversed straight into a post about 2.5ft high at stupid speed!!!!

the only thing stopping it cutting the car in half was the rear beam, which was about 16" further forward than it should be!!!
oh yeah, scrappers paid £36 for it at auction !!!!!!! engien alone is worth £200, tis mint!

Back