My new look car

OP
OP
polecat
Well the bonnets replaced and the sunroof is out. I trashed my poppy coral in the process :(, The sunroof is bigger than the car, bit of a Tardis effect me thinks.
Photo's to follow.

OP
OP
polecat
Back on the road. :woot:

Got a matt black bonnet on at the moment. It looks so good I might keep it......

.....only joking. But at least its better than a red one. Think I'll spend the weekend making up for a winter of neglect.

OP
OP
polecat
Screen fit looks good. Fitter didn't seem worried at all.
There is slight distortion on the roof frame so the sunroof had to be adjusted slightly. Shouldn't look bad once I have all the ripples filled and smoothed.
Strange thing is driving with no scratches and pits in the screen, looks like there is no screen in. I had got quite used to my arcs and spots on the old screen. Better get the rain guard on quick.

OP
OP
polecat
Just a few pics of work in progress.
100_0367_Small_.jpg

New bonnet

100_0369_Small_.jpg

Bits falling out...

...and going back in...
100_0372_Small_.jpg

....and finally the finished item.

100_0374_Small_.jpg

It doesnt half suit that black bonnet :eek:

Are you keeping it black? It really does look awesome! I see what you mean about the sunroof, looks huge! (even though it is sideways on the seat)
Hows the negotiations going with the garage? Will they be named and shamed soon? (n)

Jordan

jug

blessed are the apostates
what bad luck! i think i would have cried if this happened to me. which garage was it if you dont mind me asking?

Hellcat

zombie nation
After seeing the damage up close I was shocked. Glad to see its all going back together. Good luck with the garage.

The alloys are going quite nicely by the way. Think he's pretty happy with them. (y)

SPOODZ

Just thought I'd bump this to the top of the pile. Not been on the forum for a while (moved house), noticed that on the 'How many Mareas' thread Polecats is down as RIP? what happened??

Also curious if he got anything out of the garage.

dave

SPOODZ said:
Just thought I'd bump this to the top of the pile. Not been on the forum for a while (moved house), noticed that on the 'How many Mareas' thread Polecats is down as RIP? what happened??

Also curious if he got anything out of the garage.
swerved to miss a bus on way to skeggy meet, everyone ok, but car not :(

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
I was just about to say, does pole live in hetton?? as I saw one just like it parked up in hetton infront of a house that looks like that:)

twas last week, so maybe after the bus calamty