Styling My new fiat stilo

Currently reading:
Styling My new fiat stilo

Cheers guys do love it in blue looks so nice and was thinking about some 17's?? And yes had a look at the guide thanks:)

Im looking at getting the Sony XAV-63 headunit for it as well. Read some great reviews on it what do you guys think of it?

I would do someting simular to mine. Two tone leather interior. Connect nav+ and 17"claws. Just always looks classy and right. Check my pics out under my profile.

I would do someting simular to mine. Two tone leather interior. Connect nav+ and 17"claws. Just always looks classy and right. Check my pics out under my profile.

That does look very nice i must say but not a massive fan on the claw to be fair but everything else is nice(y)

That does look very nice i must say but not a massive fan on the claw to be fair but everything else is nice(y)

just get some plastikote on those wheels you've got ;)

lovely looking Base Vehicle :cool:

:idea:if you get trawling images you'll see EVERY wheel style/ colour combo tried and tested over the years.. that'll save you A LOT of time + money getting it "right" 1st time :cool:,

Charlie

just get some plastikote on those wheels you've got ;)

lovely looking Base Vehicle :cool:

:idea:if you get trawling images you'll see EVERY wheel style/ colour combo tried and tested over the years.. that'll save you A LOT of time + money getting it "right" 1st time :cool:,

Charlie

Already got some badboy on the car:cool: and yeah i know seen so many different kind of alloys just soo hard to pick some:bang:

I origanally had 17"blades on but decuded a slightly sportier look would be better and they ae far more rair too. My car only lacks the skyroof to be complete but not too bothered about that. Its beauty now and a great allrounder. Never ashamed to park her anywhere even at 12 years old! Nobody can believe her age when they get in her cos she's like new! :cool:;):D

I origanally had 17"blades on but decuded a slightly sportier look would be better and they ae far more rair too. My car only lacks the skyroof to be complete but not too bothered about that. Its beauty now and a great allrounder. Never ashamed to park her anywhere even at 12 years old! Nobody can believe her age when they get in her cos she's like new! :cool:;):D

Yeah im after some blades or somthing like them. Mines a 2002 and she in mint i was shocked when i went and picked it up. Lovely cars they are(y)

0c6bfcd16883bd9710a072f6f66f9b45_zps1ca1de8f.jpg

Debadge her earlyer gives it a much smoother look to the back i think. Will be buying a debadge grille for the front in a couple of weeks and getting the back lights tinted :cool:

Back