DSCF0602.JPG

Cinquecento my green cinq project.

Introduction

The day i got the cinq sx with its crap racing stripes :p

DSCF0602.JPG

DSCF0597.JPG

DSCF0598.JPG

looking rather good for its age 1995 no rust no dents no deep scuffs

i previously owned a mk1 punto 60s but ive always wanted a cinq so after i purchased cinq i striped the punto down to bear chassis including engine and gearbox :D loom and so on ive been collecting parts for the 1.2 conversion for a while p75 cams full engine rebuild re skim using a big cnc machine from college :) cinq gearbox and mounts ect
Reactions: blu73
Thinking of making a subframe for it oh yeh no need for engine cranes in this garage haha but cutting legs and welding plates in and that may as well make a subframe and yeh will bolt box on on weekend but so far things are looking good for space but those legs may need to be swapped for stronger boxsection but I think I have come up with a method to keep the standard bay style went to get grinding disks today will do all the figuring out tomorrow :)

Sounds good... Keep the pics coming as the butchering & fabrication ones are always the best!!

Where you building the frame from? And what are you attatching it to?

will doo and thick ish box or crds tube and the original leg with additional bracing also putting a cage in so i will tie the two together the good part with these there's only one suspension component that attaches to the legs so not to hard with suspension it will all be stronger than stock also will get my mate to seam weld going to rent a welder for the week when its all prepped (y)

Yesssss...... 1st major cuts into the car... No turning back now!!! Cant wait for the next pics lol... Great stuff!!

What BHP are these anyhow? I know nothing about hondas.... lol

Also you got any designs for the front frame? Reason i ask is i want to frame my conversion, but it was impossible to get back to the bottom leg on the gearbox side... Literally no idea how to loop the front... Getting from the strut tops to the front is easy enough, just the return path....

You might have the same problem (on the opposite side lol).

Attachments

• 19082009207.jpg
    19082009207.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
more or less done the other side aswell now :) and 220 bhp from honda and a hole lot of grunt (that's the part that counts ) ;)

i will give some measurements when i design it tonight but the main feature well be being able to unbolt the front crosmember for ultimate access plus all anciliries are on the front even starter motor

will post pictures later on :)

Back