Styling My GP 1.3 MJET Progress

Currently reading:
Styling My GP 1.3 MJET Progress

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
ohhh got them fitted finally just today due to that wheel hub complication i couldn't fit the alloys two days ago, ill get a pic of my baby asap, probably tomorrow morning. :)

PS Would this fit my 1.3 MJET GP?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-GRANDE-PUNTO-UNIVERSAL-PERFORMANCE-AIR-FILTER-INDUCTION-KIT-PIPE-/160809078370?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3AGrande+Punto&hash=item2570f7ce62#ht_3039wt_1219

It tells what cars it fits AR-Tard :devil:

Finally after long day at work could finally upload this now, :slayer::slayer:

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_10611.JPG

Could've been better if its lowered :|

Would like to ask, I'm planning to get eibach sport line 45mm spring. but I'm worried that it would be too low and the arch would touch the 17" alloy that i have? or am i totally wrong?

Finally after long day at work could finally upload this now, :slayer::slayer:

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_10611.JPG

Could've been better if its lowered :|

Would like to ask, I'm planning to get eibach sport line 45mm spring. but I'm worried that it would be too low and the arch would touch the 17" alloy that i have? or am i totally wrong?

The sportlines would be fine there the most highly recommended on the forum :) If your really worried then get a tape measure and measure it on your car just for an idea (y)

Also nice pictures of your car but a fail with the number plate blanking :p

Measured ot this morning and 45mm will go beyond the alloys. 25 mm is the only way that wouldnt touch the alloy

I can tell you just by looking at the photos of your car that Eibach Sportlines wont come near to touching the wheels.
I have them on mine as to literally hundreds of people on the forum with 17" alloys or bigger plus spacers so you will be fine.(y) And it needs to be done looks like a 4x4 atm :p

Lowering 45mm won't put the arch anywhere near the top of the rim. As GotGrande says, tonnes of people use sportlines and there is still a bit of a gap between the arch and the top of the tyre. You'll be fine! I've got sportlines in a box in my garage ready to be fitted (y)

thank goodness. Then i wouldn't be worrying about that then :) 45mm it is then. Is 45mm legal for MOT?

Yup its all good when it come to the M.O.T and you will be very pleased with both the looks and handling of the car when you have it done. The only downside is that the ride will not be as smooth over bumps but after a couple of drives you wont even tell the difference(y)

cheers mate hopefully before UNIVERSITY starts i should be able to have my car lowered, so far I'm thinking of getting the rear badge taken off (debadge) and fill it in and get it painted but i wonder how much it would cost for me to ask a professional to do it? anyone had done this before?

cheers mate hopefully before UNIVERSITY starts i should be able to have my car lowered, so far I'm thinking of getting the rear badge taken off (debadge) and fill it in and get it painted but i wonder how much it would cost for me to ask a professional to do it? anyone had done this before?

depends what you class as a lot.

I can get that done for £50 where I live. It is not a big job and no, the whole tailgate will not need respraying before someone says lol.

regarding lowering, mine is lowered 60mm, no problems.

Back