Styling My GP 1.3 MJET Progress

Currently reading:
Styling My GP 1.3 MJET Progress

ianal09

Saving up for parts :(
This is my 2 month old Grande Punto Design bought it in a dealer. Not really BRAND NEW, It's my first time driving a Grande Punto and to Fiat line. So here is few pics of it.

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

Current
Back window Tinted 25%
Brake Calliper Sprayed with pimp violet
De-punto'd
Change gear knob (Photos will be upload soon)
Sprayed door handle with car colour code
Xenon look headlights
:slayer:

Future/Plan
Smoked rear lights (Don't know where to get the spray though)
Front vinyl
Front grill debadge
Side skirts (Don't know where to get either)(y)
Carbon fibre roof vinyl
Subwoofer and Amplifier
Bucket seat (really want this for this car)(y)
Coilovers or Spring(40mm)
Rear Spoiler (as mine doesn't have one)
Custom rear Fiat badge

Exhaust and induction kit Forge system ( Still confused whether to get them ):bang:

Im trying to get 17 inch alloy with matte black spokes. I'm still trying to bid and will do for the next 48 hours. So far i got those 15 inch alloy wheel :cry: with pimp violet that surrounds it. BTW I'm trying to stick with my pimp violet theme for alloys just and callipers. :slayer:

and ooh pictures will be upload ASAP :yum:

Suggestion are welcome :D

Last edited:
not much tbh got the debugged grill but haven't got any photos of it yet, the alloys is coming and would upload as soon as i got it, was hoping to get eibach sport line suspension but couldn't afford it just now due to me moving out the house, LOL

i think its 70BHP not sure but i've seen (Grande Punto 1.3 MJET 70) in the driver side so i guess its 70 ? Ill say ATM

Last edited:
i'd probably say 90 due to that fact that the way it response with my throttle is very impressive, me no geek in cars but LOL i think its 90

Soo finally i got my alloys 17" this time :) so happy with it but i have a problem regarding with the alloy,
IMG_10361.jpg

There's like a small gap between the centre cap of the alloy is there any other way that i could insert something on it to fill in the gap?

got a bigger picture of the whole wheels?? And u will need a spigot ring yes as the wheel bore diameter is bigger than your hub take it to a local motor factor or similar and they should sort you out, take an alloy with you

What center bore are they? Looks to me like you need spigot rings.

what do you mean by what centre bore are they? Sorry :| The wheels are
OZ Super Turismo 17 " 4 x 100

got a bigger picture of the whole wheels?? And u will need a spigot ring yes as the wheel bore diameter is bigger than your hub take it to a local motor factor or similar and they should sort you out, take an alloy with you

i haven't mate, i should be getting low profile tyres but not really sure which one. is 205/40/17 would be ok??

what do you mean by what centre bore are they? Sorry :| The wheels are
OZ Super Turismo 17 " 4 x 100

i haven't mate, i should be getting low profile tyres but not really sure which one. is 205/40/17 would be ok??

The centerbore is the size of the hole in the back of the wheel that centers it over the hub. If the centerbore is to big it will put a lot of stress on the wheel bolts which they are not designed to take.

4x100 is the pcd Or pitch circle diameter which is right.

Do i just need to go and see some garage and let them see what size of the spigot ring i need for this?

Is the centerbore wrote on the inside of the alloy somewhere? If you can find that out you can just get some off eBay that go from ......(whatever the center bore of the wheel is) to 56.6 which is the hub diameter.

not there at all can't find it lol, ill see if someone could sort me out, then ill update my thread about it. need to find some 405/40/17 tyres first. cheers mate

and i would definitely need new bolts or for them. as my ones are really short

Last edited:
So went to shop today and the man measured the diameter of the centre bore of the alloy and says that it got 67.7 and GP HAS 56.6 is that right? If it is should i be able to get spigot ring in ebay with 67mm? Or should it be 67.7 as i cant find any 67.7 spigot ring at all. Im also confused about it do i need to take away 56.6 from 67.7 to get the exact spigot ring that i need??

Back