my cool cars {split from an other thread}

Currently reading:
my cool cars {split from an other thread}

Here's one i made earlier, pic taken in my back garden, there's a rocket engine in it, it goes fast

hummer-X04CC_HM028-400-252.jpg

tut, you still got that old thing?

Gardens looking good though, had the landscapers in?

:p

Hey miss*vermin, they're lookin good

you managed to find the alloys then? :p

I would've come back earlier to check this thread but my girlfriend Paris (some rich bird I picked up from the states, don't ask) wanted a lift to her friend's house so I took the new Zonda F I got yesterday (camera's broke so no pics yet). The bloody gearbox broke! Decided to put a Veyron engine in instead as it's more reliable, but needed to change the engine mounts to those from my Panda as the Zonda's were too big.

Raced a Punto on the way home and lost. :mad:

I've just put a deposit on a Sovereign-class Starship Reg no: NCC-1701-E The reg itself cost £300,000

Comes with cruise control and a Klingon security guard as standard! :D.

worf-s3.jpg

^^You could take him out on the **** with you and no body gonna mess with ya or ya bitches eh?.

0-62,000,000,000,000,000mph in 0.0000000000127seconds :D.

NOTE: Star Cluster in background not included!.

800px-NCC-1701-E.jpg

Last edited:
I've just put a deposit on a Sovereign-class Starship Reg no: NCC-1701-E The reg itself cost £300,000

Comes with cruise control and a Klingon security guard as standard! :D.

0-62,000,000,000,000,000mph in 0.0000000000127seconds :D.

NOTE: Star Cluster in background not included!.

800px-NCC-1701-E.jpg

dont you find the redshirts annoying tho?

i bought one of the old enterprises as somewhere to store some things that i couldnt fit in the loft and the crew were as annoying as hell :rolleyes:

always going on about dying :mad:

it's a mere stepping stone, soon as i found this cat:

orion03.jpg

i'll have a universe, much more room for my collection of turbo bits.......

planets are only tacky......if you don't have one, or are not advanced enough to create your own from a lifeless space body.....

Back