my cool cars {split from an other thread}

Currently reading:
my cool cars {split from an other thread}

Re: EBAY mod Chip Power Increase UPTO 20BHP VariPower etc.

i dont chat like that i was just taking the pi** as for my cars i do have a punto 1.2 and a punto 2.0 civic vvti conversion with twin garret turbo's for witch my wife loves and often drives her self.

sound nice as im a HUGE honda fanatic, with the civic did ya use a b16a or b18 in it, also theres no such thing as a vvti honda engine, toyota make vvti's.,., honda make a VTi which is a dohc 16valve engine and never came in a 2litre for a civic, the VTi also had a VTEC valve train which stands for variable valve timing and electronic lift control whic basicly means the car could run economicly on a single cam and then when you put the foot down there is a solinoid in the engine that would engauge the second cam thus giving a sudden burst of power.,.,

also where exactly are you from? as all of the cars in your profile are american and in particular the red impreza, i have quite a bit of info on this particular car if you can confirm it? heres a chance to prove yourself.,.

also what "E"series is the BMW and engine size?

i dunno, some of those are quite nice :chin:

most likely got one of these :p

robin_01.jpg

funny actually now that i look at that picture, because both of the cars he mentioned in the first post on page6 are famous for being in the mr bean series!!/..,.,coincidence huh??

i have also done a similer job on an Austin Mini which i sold. also done a V8 Robin Reliant also sold the Punto is just another gimic of mine.

i dunno, some of those are quite nice :chin:

most likely got one of these :p

robin_01.jpg

i would really love to know how he got a v8 engine in that!!!
PURE AUTOMOTIVE WITCHCRAFT!!!

not to mention after the gearbox goes on, but by the sounds of this guy he probibly used a daywoo matiz gearbox and ford transit running gear,.,.lol

Last edited:

That's weird, all those pictures were done far outside of the UK and far away from a place where you would face saxos/clios/puntos :)

Can't wait for the next pics. And I would've thought, what with being so intimate with its mechanics, that you'd at least know the correct acronym for Honda's variable valve timing system.

Anyway... Pictuuuures!

Do you live in America then? as those pics are in America and are probably taken from Google images.

Where are the pics of your 2.0L Honda twin garret turbo setup in a Punto.

Obvious bull**** and vein attempts to increase the size of your ePenis(tm). STFU and go back to the hole you came from (y).

LOL, poor blokes disillusioned

Hey you lot, be flattered the poor chaps tryin to impress us all!!! :D :D :D

Back