General My cinq

Currently reading:
General My cinq

...thats you that Sie, trying to corrupt and tease me into perverse situation. Well i'm not falling for it, keep off my arse :D lol

lambert82 said:
...thats you that Sie, trying to corrupt and tease me into perverse situation. Well i'm not falling for it, keep off my arse :D lol
Fine then, if it's James you want!:rolleyes:

We're getting there, painted 14's and fresh conti's on. Cheers Pete :D

Wheelson.jpg

Roll on Stanford

Surrey..., Repeaters are Ford ones in smoked, think possibly mondeo.

Liam, cheers mate, needs a good clean but wanted to get a pic up. I wanna see Sie's, looks mean with the sie'd skirts ;) and arches, plus the black wheels

**** me with a hard stick! That car is gorgeous! can't wait for Saturday!

My car isn't finished yet :eek: will be finished on the campsite on Saturday night(y)lol

lambert82 said:
We're getting there, painted 14's and fresh conti's on. Cheers Pete :D

Wheelson.jpg

Roll on Stanford

u little bastid that is the sexiest cinq i have ever seen! (y) :worship:
it had made my mind up.... full abarth kit is a must for the imola now!!!
need to give that thing a run for its money! ;)

did the spacers an bolts all fit ok?
not had any problems?

Last edited:
Reactions: HP
mase said:
did the spacers an bolts all fit ok?
not had any problems?

Had a nightmare with spacers and the like, bolts sent were normal, not wobblies, spacers are fine. They are on for Stanford, but will be replaced with hub-centric spacers and proper wobblies after the event. I'm certainly feeling the vibrations ATM, but ****s n giggles :D

Mase, spot on with the spacer reccomendations, rep given :)

The wheels look jet black in those pics, but they're dark grey and look bloody fab!

The criticisms about paint colour match - it's a trick of the light / camera too. Looks top, good work Ian!

...you deserve the credit Pete, this was your baby, the car was already well known and still is, you built it, my aim was to continue the cars success and take it to the next level, minus the skulls :D

The mods i've done, colours i've used have taken a lot of thought, i'm please with the results, and appreciate the feedback given.

At the end of the day, it's each to their own, but personally my cento looks like a right mean f**ker ;)

lambert82 said:
Had a nightmare with spacers and the like, bolts sent were normal, not wobblies, spacers are fine. They are on for Stanford, but will be replaced with hub-centric spacers and proper wobblies after the event. I'm certainly feeling the vibrations ATM, but ****s n giggles :D

fair one, then can be a bit of a pain, but if u drill holes for the guide pins on the hubs then you can bolt the spacers in the right place.

and i thought u had the wobbly collar off the bolts that came with the wheels?

the only reason i said these ones and not hubcentric is that a full set of hubcentric ones will set u back nearly £200!!! :eek:

mine are just bolted onto the hub and work fine!!!

can always have a cheeky look on the weekend! (y)

Back