General My cinq

Currently reading:
General My cinq

...was getting worried that my car won't be finished..but, alloys went in today, being collected tomorrow by me dad and going straight to get new rubber on, and i've just cut the mesh for me front bumper, bought some spray paint from halfords in a dark metalic grey to compilent my wheels, just need to sort out me spacers and bolts.

:D

...did you wrap it at work, sat at your desk using A4 paper? Bet your Christmas presents are class :D

wrapped it in a "tired cos had to drag myself out of bed to make sure Ian got it as soon as possible" state! :p

It worked ok :p

surfin_fella said:
wrapped it in a "tired cos had to drag myself out of bed to make sure Ian got it as soon as possible" state! :p

It worked ok :p

Give you an A* for effort, you thought about applying for Blue Peter, bet you'd make an alright tracey island with your selotaping skills...

lambert82 said:
Give you an A* for effort, you thought about applying for Blue Peter, bet you'd make an alright tracey island with your selotaping skills...

wat an awesome post....

would be funny tho, can u imagine sie standin there with his lip ring and a blue peter badge "and heres one i made earlier, i built it entirely from paper mache and tooth picks!" :cool:

...wheels back, freshly painted. The light kinda makes them look a bit chrome, but they are looking top notch. Tyres going on next week when paint hardens more :D

2628Painted_alloy.jpg

Last edited:
Back