Technical My car is very sensitive to shorts

Currently reading:
Technical My car is very sensitive to shorts

e1team

Hi there, new here! I first posted in fiorino forum but then found this one. Can any one clear something for me? Each time i wash my qubo or mess with wiring like disconnecting the bat or playing with cig socket charger i get bunch of network codes. Usually "lost communication with BCM" "ABS failure" and some others. After a while they clear themselves but WHY they happen at all? The car is usually not running when that happens. Is it normal? Any ideas how to sort it? Its just annoying as hell.

Oh, and here some of them codes. These from some months ago. Yesterday i got new ones from vacuming my car using socket!

Fault log report generated by Torque for Android<br>
=================================================<br>
<br>
Vehicle VIN: <br>
Vehicle Manufacturer: <br>
Vehicle Calibration ID: <br>
<br>
Current Fault Log<br>
------------------<br>
ECU reports no current faults<br>
<br>
Pending Fault Log<br>
------------------<br>
U0073: Unknown code - More information may be available on the web<br>
U0140: Unknown code - More information may be available on the web<br>
U0415: Unknown code - More information may be available on the web<br>
U1000: Unknown code - More information may be available on the web<br>
U3FFF: Unknown code - More information may be available on the web<br>
<br>
Historic Fault Log<br>
------------------<br>
ECU reports no historic faults<br>
Other discovered fault codes<br>
(possibly pending, current or manufacturer specific)<br>
----------------------------------------------------<br>
ECU reports no other fault codes logged<br>
<br>
End of report.

Well, since no replies I have an update. Few days ago me and my friends had a trip of about 400km during which I got "excessive coolant temperature" warning on startup "ESP not available" warning and generally strange behaviour on my qubo's part. After I got home I decided to check all the terminals, grounds and all things electric. While I couldn't unscrew grounds on the engine and trannie I did notice loose bat terminals, unscrewed them cleaned them very good (they had some white stuff on them) and put them back securely this time. As of today no problems whatsoever. Any tips on unmaking the eng and trannie grounds?

Back