Technical how to clear sign saying stop/start unavailable

Currently reading:
Technical how to clear sign saying stop/start unavailable

Qubo mania

the stop /start unavailable appears about every two days, i have a basic plug in reader but it wont clear it for long, do i have to go to a fiat garage? but wary they will tell me i need £1000 to fix!! any recommendations as what to do,
thanks

the stop /start unavailable appears about every two days, i have a basic plug in reader but it wont clear it for long, do i have to go to a fiat garage? but wary they will tell me i need £1000 to fix!! any recommendations as what to do,
thanks
You don't mention an error code... I had a flash of that message a year back and realised the car had stopped offering the function - It was a dying battery which was absolutely fine in normal use but below the voltage the car was happy to constantly keep starting. New one fixed that issue... even tho' I never use it

Yes , mine did the same thing, new battery which was costly £260 solved the problem and start stop functionality is restored

thanks, I will get a new battery, is there any problems with changing battery ie memory or radio code with the Qubo
Or is it a replacement in the normal way?

Back