MPG - testing!!

Currently reading:
MPG - testing!!

Calculations reveal that sammi's tankful of fuel gave her 42 mpg. (y) As opposed to a usual value of about 36 mpg.
H

Thats a good MPG, something I can only dream of! Saying that though, I got to manchester and back (140 miles) for just £15 which is excellent for me. I think you should have a Diseasel for that sort of Mileage Sammi, you'd see some extra cash each month. See if H will lend you his panda beast (y)

No point in lending her the Panda, as I do a similar mileage myself! Though that's been getting me 58 mpg so far (y)
H

Spurned on by this thread and the fact that I am working further away at the moment made me do my own kind of MPG testing, since Wednesday afteroon I have done 156miles to my £20 and there is still a bit left, hope to get to this wednesday before having to fill up again.

Liam

Last edited:
Got to the end of my £20 yesterday afternoon, can't be arsed working out the MPG but for £20 @ 87.9 per litre I got 22.75 litres and managed 226miles.

Got the same amount yesterday and will try to eek more out this time, had to balst a chav in his Corsa so should be able to break the 230 mark.

Sorry for kinda hijacking your thread Sammi.

Liam

Back