Panda Most optimistically priced car of the week

Currently reading:
Panda Most optimistically priced car of the week

worn prop shaft for two years
tyres on last legs for two years
nail in tyre for two years
underside covered in soil

doesn't sound as its had a easy life or looked after

Hope it doesn't belong to anyone on here because I'd have to be honest and say it seems like an overpriced crock even at half the price.

the going price for a private sale is £395 - £605 in Good condition

possibly wants £300 and got the decimal point in the wrong place ?

If you need a 4x4 the Panda is a bargain at the moment. As long as you can change the centre prop bearing yourself or recently had a new one. A major weakness.

Maybe he priced it while under the influence sniffing a certain white powder :eek: who would pay £4k for a 16 year old Panda 4x4. We're all in the wrong jobs here, just go & buy a banged up 4x4 Panda, stick some silly chunky tyres on it, paint the bumpers with plasti dip from a rattle can & get high when we come to write the ebay add to sell it & then wonder why no mug turns up to buy it :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking it is a 1.2 petrol.

Because the 1.2 is 1242cc, it is often described as a 1.3, which conflicts nicely with the 1.3 diesel. Such a description is another clue as to its use and condition. Anyone really 'into' Fiats, or Pandas would correctly describe the engine. I wouldn't expect much service history.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the 2005 MY 4x4's only come with petrol engines? IIRC, the 1.3 wasn't used in a 4x4 until the Cross came out. So it's been modified, and the seller is looking to make back the money they spent modifying it.
Make back the money spent modifying it? You mean 99p for a can of black paint? :)

I don't know if somebody bought that car since the ad has already ended.

Quick answer N0

long answer you can check yourself by

Click: at the top of the screen to the right of the search box, the advance button

type in the First box: FIat Panda 4X4

select: sold

the other silver 4x4 that sold was a nice easy fix for someone

click:search

this will not show any private deals made outside eBay via a private message.

Last edited:
Back