New Feature Mobile site online ... finally!

Currently reading:
New Feature Mobile site online ... finally!

After getting years of grief from Helz (bless her) - I've finally got around to getting a fully functional mobile skin on the site.

It will kick in automatically if you are on a mobile device, and offers almost all of the main functionality of the full version - just heavily cut down.

There might be issues - so as always, do check it out and let me know (y)

On my HTC Desire the text comes up as a low resolution, needs zooming in quite a bit to make it visable. and it wont let me chose between the full site which it can handle perfectly well.

but otherwise excellent (y)

russ

e.g. i type in www.fia.... and it still loads the mobile site. even after clicking the link. I have also disabled my devices option to automatically load a mobile version

Last edited:
i don't really use my phone to browse the site (or any site for that matter) but just had a play to see what this mobile site is like on my Galaxy S.

It would not go to the mobile site unless i went to edit options and changed skin manually. However this made my laptop go on the mobile skin next time i used it.. As i said, i don't use my phone so no biggy for me but thought you may like to know..

as a side note, just activated FF beta skin, like it!

Back