New Mobile Site: Feedback Thread

Currently reading:
New Mobile Site: Feedback Thread

i have windows phone the bars do nothing, search works, i can read threads but i cant see other buttons or how to log in?

Same here...tried clearing out cache and cookies etc but it didn't help. It did work last year though but not anymore for a few months now..

regarding windows phone it's never worked for me on 8.1 even when I deleted cookies etc. That's on the IE browser.
Works perfect on windows phone 10 with the Edge browser

Is there away to adjust font size, works fine on MI NOTE PRO, the most powerful smart phone:D
So windows has no app? try Yandex browser.

Last edited:
Hi, i recently tried to access the site through the app and it fails and continually reports the session is timed out. This happens on my ipad and iphone 4S. I assume it is as a result of the operating system not being upgraded ??
Any fix? I did try reinstalling to no avail.
Steve

Hi, i recently tried to access the site through the app and it fails and continually reports the session is timed out. This happens on my ipad and iphone 4S. I assume it is as a result of the operating system not being upgraded ??
Any fix? I did try reinstalling to no avail.
Steve
There is a new app version that will be released this week, should fix those issues :)

What is going on with the mobile app? There are no reply/new topics buttons etc. I can view posts but there is nowhere to reply to them! Also on the user info shows no posts. The only way I can use the site is to use the web site. It always worked fine until the recent update.

What is going on with the mobile app? There are no reply/new topics buttons etc. I can view posts but there is nowhere to reply to them! Also on the user info shows no posts. The only way I can use the site is to use the web site. It always worked fine until the recent update.

iPhone or Android?

Edit: The new update will have logged you out, so make sure you're logged in :)

Last edited:
No different...logged back in exactly the same... no reply or new post icons etc....I'm using iPhone 6 latest iOS .

IMG_2427.PNGThis is all it shows!

Back