New Feature Site Bookmarks

Currently reading:
New Feature Site Bookmarks

Just a little one here, but I think it's very useful :)

Instead of needing to add your favorite posts / threads / images / whatever to your browser bookmarks, we now have our own inbuilt system.

If you see something you like (and want to remember where it is) simply click the
1639468378918.png
icon next to it (it will then turn orange
1639468612547.png
)

On a post for example. it will look like this:

1639468423687.png

Now when you want to go back to your bookmarks at a later date, you will see the same icon up in the main header bar, like so:

1639468473712.png

Click that and you'll get a nice drop down with everything you currently have marked up:

1639468507720.png

I've got to test that a little more on mobile as it very nearly uses up the whole bar, but for now I'll let it be. The other way to find your bookmarks though is by clicking on your username (in the header) and you'll see it in the drop down menu. (Link)

Enjoy :)

Edit: Just tried it on a few phones and it can really stuff up the header image - if some of y'all could be so kind to take a phone screenshot of the header menu and post it here (letting me know which phone you have) so I can get an idea of what it looks like in the real world.

1639480905312.png

Here on my phone emulation it looks a bit busy (the profile icon is right up against the forum logo)

If it doesn't look right, we can move the bookmarks to a separate tab in the profile drop down.

Last edited:
Back